Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

ladyfelsham said:
Oh my gosh can't believe you were that sanguine, I would have run a mile! :eek:

Ooh Susie, sanguine was nicely slipped into that sentence. The word is just not used enough!

I dont think i have ever been described as sanguine he he i was actually very brave for me! Do my ratios seem ok?

What a thing to tell someone! I wish they'd come up with needle free injections, it's the 21st century for goodness sake, Hollywood said we'd be in the future by now!

Ratios looking good, aim a tiny bit higher on fat if you can but it's hard to make 60-65% every day.

OMG OMG OMG I have done it, i am now 12st 12 I have finally broken through the 13 barrier, so happy i am almost speechless

HOORAY!!!! So pleased for you - it's flipping awesome breaking through a stone. You're out of your teens!

Well done on the 12s, the 13s will never be seen again, what you are doing is obviously working.

Wow, stubbsey....that's fantastic!! So pleased for you!! :D....just in the nick of time too, reading back in your diary! Bet you're glad you didn't go off-plan! :D

Onwards and downwards...xxx

Ahh thanks everyone, yes i am sooo relieved i didnt go off plan, saturday was a close thing, sitting there all alone watching tele just about to get the to hell with it attitude take over and steve (oh) got up and came down to have some cereal (he does that a lot) it really tempted me, once he went back to bed i sat there stewing about my plateau knowing there were snickers bars in the kitchen and weetabix or oats so simple, i went out there and thought NO omelette. I just couldnt believe the inner demon didnt win, i know Atkins does make my willpower greater because you dont get those sugar highs and lows but there are times when nothing silences the demon!

today my oh works longer and so i usually do all the cooking, past few weeks i have not had a full house but today they are all eating at home, so i did oopsies first then meatzza for me and mike and i jazzed it up a bit from the last time, i tasted a tiny bit that fell off and its to die for so i am looking forward to that. i cooked some chicken thighs and then made a curry for my eldest (paul) his gf is not keen on curry so i made my risotto bigger for her and steve, theat has chicken chorizzo and spicy sausage in it. i still havent finished and i am pooped!

B. 2 rashers of bacon 2 fried eggs
D. Meatzza, runner beans, cauli & broccoli

S. hmmm not sure what to have later if i get peckish but probably sugar free jelly and cream

meatzza.JPG meatzza

Its Nigellas with a few variations from me. to make it induction friendly i blitz up two oopsies in processor to make the breadcrumbs i add more oregano and more seasoning to the meat mixture and some steak seasoning, on the top i put some finely chopped peppers and sliced mushrooms and some oregano and garlic salt. found hers a bit bland.

Ooooh meatzza was so much nicer than last time i had it, think i could teach that Nigella bird a thing or two lol

going to have a snack later of jelly and cream

B. 2 bacon, 2 fried eggs
L. 1oz cheddar
D. Meatzza, runners, cauli & broccoli
S. Jelly & cream

Ratios... c6 f66 p28

Blimey, super mum or what! Meatzza looks amazing - the mince base puts me off but I do a little 'personal pizza' type thing which is really just pizza toppings in a pan. I wonder what pizza topping on oopsies would be like...

Back