Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

I think they might go soggy but iv seen recipes for flax base pizza somewhere x

Hi the meatzza looks great, another thing to add to my list of things to make. Sometimes people just follow celebs receipes without thinking, well done on the tweaking

The steak seasoning n garlic nherb salt plus normal salt n pepper, more oregano made it much tastier xx

I am so fed up with not even winning £10 on the lotter, i went thru a littlephase of getting weird amounts on the euro millions like £7.50 or £2.50 but have not even had that in over a year waste of money it wouldnt be so bad if the main prize was a bit lower and the rewards for 3/4/5 numbers were better even the 5 plus bonus ball isnt really good enough, saying that i still cant even win the bottom prize so pretty immaterial.

Going out to dinner today n stuff with friend so going to have steak salad or mixed grill i guess, my friend kept telling me how fantastic bacon fried in coconut oil was, so this morning tried it for breakfast, its weirdly ok lol. Cat still ate the bacon rind so she must have liked it.

B. 2 buttered oopsies, 2 rashers of bacon fried in a little coconut oil

have a good day y'all luv luv luvs

I love bacon rind, a cat would definitely not get it!

Evening all,

had a lovely day, went shopping in Ashford, fot a nice top from Debenhams its julian macdonald n haspink studs in the shape of a collar for breast cancer, sheer backed very nice and a new short jacket quilted bomber with a nice fluffy hood my description doesnt do it justice, both of which were a size smaller woo hoo! Then went to cinema and saw Taken 2 was going to see Looper but they messed the times up on the app but enjoyed movie none the less. Went to Frankie & Bennys had the 10oz rib eye with salad and prawns forvstarter. Glad of the jacket i was wearing a light one as it was so warm today and when we came out of cinema it was freezing!!!

B. 2 oopsies buttered with 2 rashers of bacon fried in coconut oil
D. 10 olives, 4 giant prawn skewer, 10oz ribeye steak, salad with mayo, 3 mushrooms

I'm glad you got served at Frankie & Benny, I always find the service slow at that Ashford one! Clothes sound lovely though, woohoo, a size smaller!!

Morning, well done on the new size, you had a great day yesterday, dinner sounds yum.

OMG OMG OMG I have done it, i am now 12st 12 I have finally broken through the 13 barrier, so happy i am almost speechless

Well done Tracy I'm so pleased for you ....bet u didnt think it was gonna happen yippee and just goes to prove its a waiting game with Atkins :) xx

Honestly i was starting to think i was doing it wrong!

Root canal today, brutal week first flujab now dentist both my pet hates needles n teeth! Round one complete second part november. Numbness starting to wear off too.

B. 2 bacon rashers 2 oopsies with butter n low carb ketchup
D. Steak, lamb chop, small pork steak, 1 bf sausage, celeriac runners broccoli n cauli

ratio. C5. F56. P39

Hi hun. I've seen you mention oopsies a few times. I've never tried them because I imagine them to be quite eggy. I tried a flourless cake that used mainly eggs to help it rise, but I couldn't eat it. It just tasted like sweet egg to me. Horrid!
Basically, I just wanted to ask, do they taste eggy in the slightest? Or is there something you do to counter it? I'd love something I could use in place of bread!

I know what u mean i made a swiss roll once fatless n it was horrible i dont find oopsies taste eggy, maybe if anything i find them slightly cheesy for my taste but i have got used to that. The first ones i made i went br recipe on your lighter side, but i adapted it. Some people put sweetener in my friend puts mustard in, i did make some with garlic n herbs. But usually i make them plain as in the recipe on my page, that way they dont over power the taste of filling in sandwich etc, i think the salt is essential ithelps the flavour, maybe also the flax helps make them less eggy, i give it a really heaped tbsp xx

Morning all,

just starting to feel hungry and not sure what to have for breakfast, got nothing planned today but i bet the day flies by and i get nothing done. the sun has just come out so hopefully it will brighten my mood and get me motivated. weighed myself this morning and i lose a quarter of a lb but can't register it because i rounded my loss down when i last weighed myself, can't be bothered with the quarters halves and three quarters etc just the number.

time to get moving might strip off my bed and go do some washing oooo the glamour of my life..

have a good day everyone

luv luv luvs

Got three loads of washing to do today sigh... so got that too still at least the sun is shining

Back