Stuck +7lbs to target.. help!!

kyliejade

I got to nearly where i wanted to be, but i can't seem to shift this last 7lbs.. any suggestions?

I guess i have been sticking to the same kinda meals, so i need a change around but im stuck for ideas.

Do you do much exercise? I always find upping my exercise or trying new exercise boasts my losses!

Have you heard about success express. I dunno how it works exactly as I have only just started so didn't grab a leaflet yet lol but the basis of it is you do 2 thirds of your plate superfree and one third free I dunno where it would be online but maybe ask your consultant about it xxx

relax.. take a day or two off the plan and don't weigh or measure anything, have a few extra syns that day too..
it could be down to either stress or metabolic reasons..
both of which can be "cured" by the above..
you chill out and stop producing stress hormones which make you retain / gain weight, or you give your metabolism a bit of reasurance that you're not starving by giving it a relatively high calorie day..

If that doesn't work then there's also the posiblities of..

A. you're too complacent with the plan and think you know it off by heart now but you're having extra syns that you don't count or consider syns?

B. You've fallen into the trap mindset of "I lost X lbs by eating this last week, if I eat LESS this week I'll lose more surely? ".. which isn't necesarily true if you cut down on superfree / speed foods

Have you heard about success express. I dunno how it works exactly as I have only just started so didn't grab a leaflet yet lol but the basis of it is you do 2 thirds of your plate superfree and one third free I dunno where it would be online but maybe ask your consultant about it xxx

Success Express isn't available to most members and definitely isn't online.
It's a tool that the consultants can use if they think that you truly are stuck..

I too haven't done it ( intentionally anyway ) but I believe that as above it's 1/3 free, 2/3 superfree for every meal, any snacks have to be superfree and I think you can have 2 HeA's and 2 HeB's... but I'm not certain on that last one..

oopsie okie dokie sorry :)

I think trying some new meals would help- it may just be that your body is in a bit of a rut?

And exercise, dreaded exercise, I'm sure that would make a difference.

Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Back