Stuck forgot food! HELP!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Channy35, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    Can't believe I've done this but I've walked out the house this morning without my food packs. Thankfully I have a bar at work for those emergencies and this certainly is one.

So here's what I've done. I cut the bar in half and thought I'd be able to have half for breakfast and the other half for lunch but after having only one half, I was still hungry so had the other half. Now I have no lunch.

Do you think I should have a cottage cheese salad or just try and wait until 6.30pm when I get home and have a double meal. I know you shouldn't really go for so long without food but I don't know what I'm supposed to do - HELP!!!!!!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    personally i would have a small cottage cheeses salad, its a long time til 6.30 hun.xx

4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Find some chicken if you can. Chicken and lettuce.

5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    if the cottage cheese salad is your only option that should be ok, other than that chicken/tuna salad x ive done it before too and its really annoying x

6. claireg1977

claireg1977 Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I think you should have somthing like your suggesting.

I know if i tried to hold off until i got home i would end up eating something really silly around 4pm!

7. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you all. At least I've got some options. Thought I was going to have to die.

8. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Next question. Should I have the meal plus my other 2 Food packs or the meal with just one food pack. Normally I have 3 food packs a day.

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    have all your packs too, if you are having a small salad and chicken/cottage cheese it will be like having a ss+ day.

10. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Ok! Right that's me sorted. Thanks Susan. So it's ok to have just one day of ss+, 'cause really you supposed to have a whole week I believe. But under the circumstances I think that should be just fine.

And could I do this on any occasion when I need to. What do you think?

11. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ive seen a lot of people that do ss+ if they feel they need it one day and then go back to ss the next and they all say it dosnt affect their losses, I think officially you should do one or the other but when you are stuck without your cd you need to eat and then its all abut good choices.xx

12. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Absolutely!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.