Stuck forgot food! HELP!

Channy35

Wants to do this!
Can't believe I've done this but I've walked out the house this morning without my food packs. Thankfully I have a bar at work for those emergencies and this certainly is one.

So here's what I've done. I cut the bar in half and thought I'd be able to have half for breakfast and the other half for lunch but after having only one half, I was still hungry so had the other half. Now I have no lunch.

Do you think I should have a cottage cheese salad or just try and wait until 6.30pm when I get home and have a double meal. I know you shouldn't really go for so long without food but I don't know what I'm supposed to do - HELP!!!!!!!:confused:

personally i would have a small cottage cheeses salad, its a long time til 6.30 hun.xx

if the cottage cheese salad is your only option that should be ok, other than that chicken/tuna salad x ive done it before too and its really annoying x

I think you should have somthing like your suggesting.

I know if i tried to hold off until i got home i would end up eating something really silly around 4pm!

Thank you all. At least I've got some options. Thought I was going to have to die.

Next question. Should I have the meal plus my other 2 Food packs or the meal with just one food pack. Normally I have 3 food packs a day.

have all your packs too, if you are having a small salad and chicken/cottage cheese it will be like having a ss+ day.

Ok! Right that's me sorted. Thanks Susan. So it's ok to have just one day of ss+, 'cause really you supposed to have a whole week I believe. But under the circumstances I think that should be just fine.

And could I do this on any occasion when I need to. What do you think?

Ive seen a lot of people that do ss+ if they feel they need it one day and then go back to ss the next and they all say it dosnt affect their losses, I think officially you should do one or the other but when you are stuck without your cd you need to eat and then its all abut good choices.xx

Back