stuck

well fingers crossed it's the scales that put the extra pound on!! but its not that much even if its not;) 1200 cals seems awful low? personally i wouldn go that low but then i'm not you and you know yourself the best. it is true that muscle weighs more than fat isn't it so maybe you are firming up which is not necessarily a bad thing but it would lead to different story on the scales.

i suppose there comes a time when it gets harder and harder to keep the weight off. good luck with it:)

Hi Kirsty,

Last time I lost weight, I had to drop my calories as low as 1100 just to move the last half stone. It refused to budge with my calories any higher than that.

When I got to target though, I increased my calories gradually by only 50 a week and found I could eat between 1500 and 1600 to maintain. I stayed at target for over 10 years eating that and only went off track last year coz hubby is away and I went a bit haywire.

Tracey

Well, so far ive dropped to 1400 calories, and bought some new scales aswell.. Im now not sure if its my scales that were wrong or the drop in calories but I have dropped some weight so far. The scales are now staying in my room, and theyre special one that can be used on Carpet and im not allowing anyone else to use them.. I think thats how my sclaes were so out of sync before.

All im hoping now is that the scales stay either the same weight I was this morning , or drop a little lower in time for Friday when I get 'offically' weighed. I so want to say im 12 stone somthing, its never happened to me before!!

Well, so far ive dropped to 1400 calories, and bought some new scales aswell.. Im now not sure if its my scales that were wrong or the drop in calories but I have dropped some weight so far. The scales are now staying in my room, and theyre special one that can be used on Carpet and im not allowing anyone else to use them.. I think thats how my sclaes were so out of sync before.

All im hoping now is that the scales stay either the same weight I was this morning , or drop a little lower in time for Friday when I get 'offically' weighed. I so want to say im 12 stone somthing, its never happened to me before!!

well the best of luck with the new scales:) here's hoping they're the bearer of good news come friday:)

Ive done it! ive hit the target and im now 12 stone 12!!! Am pretty pleased with myself now. Hopfully this is the start of the last stone slowly now coming off :)

Thankyou for all your help everyone. x

Ive done it! ive hit the target and im now 12 stone 12!!! Am pretty pleased with myself now. Hopfully this is the start of the last stone slowly now coming off :)

Thankyou for all your help everyone. x

woop woop!! thats brilliant:) great news and here's hoping yes it is the start of the last stone to come off:) ha ha was gonna suggest go out and get hammered for the match tomorrow to celebrate but that would be irresponsible;) i presume you'll be watching ireland win the triple crown? ha ha only joking want to see england give the french a run for their money too though

Nope!!! I cant wait :D

Back