Stuck!!

ILovePopcorn!

I've been doing the plan for about 4 months and have lost over 2 stone but the last few weeks I seem to be stuck at the same weight,not gaining not losing just static.....any suggestions on why this is? Baffled!!

Up your weeklies or lower them depending on how many you use or some people try the wendie plan.Does your daily pp need to be lowered? Are you eating loads of fruit and veg so maybe too much,drunk enough water? Or maybe exercise would help! Sorry I've put a lot down,just it could be anything!

Thanks,I don't eat weeklies and never had done,I do aquafit twice a week,I could definitely drink more it's a definate prob for me!

ILovePopcorn! said:
Thanks,I don't eat weeklies and never had done,I do aquafit twice a week,I could definitely drink more it's a definate prob for me!

I've just seen a thread that says a pp = about 40 calories. If you work this out for you dailies plus your weeklies divided by 7 days - I think you'll find you need at least 3/4 of the weeklies to eat enough. Dailies alone may not provide you with enough calories and slow your weightloss

Lovehatecarbs said:
I've just seen a thread that says a pp = about 40 calories. If you work this out for you dailies plus your weeklies divided by 7 days - I think you'll find you need at least 3/4 of the weeklies to eat enough. Dailies alone may not provide you with enough calories and slow your weightloss

Yea, i read that thread too. Was quite enlightening. Always have my weeklies ... i dont use my exercise points though.

Lovehatecarbs said:

My ww consultant say she sees best losses when people eat between 1/3 and 1/2 of their weekly points. Xx

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Yea, i read that thread too. Was quite enlightening. Always have my weeklies ... i dont use my exercise points though.

I never do either. I don't bother tracking them normally. Can be a good idea to though if the weight is being stubborn. It's a fine balance- don't want to retain any like a state of emergency!

Yea, thinking I may cut down on the weeklies ... i seem to lose more when a couple of days a week i use less of my dailies. Ive not got into the exercise too much yet though.

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Yea, thinking I may cut down on the weeklies ... i seem to lose more when a couple of days a week i use less of my dailies. Ive not got into the exercise too much yet though.

Me neither!! Sshhh!! ;)

Just want to point out that if you earn a lot of exercise points, you should eat some of those back imo. I think people feel good about _not_ eating them and then wonder why the weight loss stalls. But I find the calculation for AP only gives me about 3AP for a 4 mile run. A 4 mile run burns over 400kcals and 3AP is only about 120kcals. So even if you eat your AP you aren't actually eating all of the kcals you burned.

To OP: I would try using weeklies. The body needs a certain amount if calories to function and could be that you aren't eating enough. Drink more water too :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Hehe. Don't worry, I won't tell if you won't! ;-) I wish I could get into running ... But I run like a total girl and for not very long at all.

I'm a phoebe from friends! Crazy arms!!

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Haha. So funny you say that ... thats the example I always give to my friends. Lol.

Ace!!!!! Mayb we should start a running club u and I!! It totally burns more calories!!

Hehe ... absolutely! The way we run is probably the equivalent of a cross trainer (an arm and leg work out!) lol. I can be the London representative! ;-)

Back