Total Solution Stuck!!

And congratulations diane1966 on your weight loss and very happy for you.:)
Im very naughty I've had another sneak on the scales and I have lost another 2lbs, so that is 4lbs.. almost out of the 14's and I will be so happy. I cannot wait to lose my baby weight..

14.2- 12th April 2014

Fingers cross I get 13.12 by the end of next week ..:thumbup:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning, how are you both doing, are you feeling any better Misskaay?

Hi I had a really hard weekend with not feeling well and working nights. I feel a little better today though. Did my first weigh in and I've lost 7lbs might have been more if I hadn't eaten little meals over the weekend but I had to bcoz of my health.

Slight wobble today, ended up eating a packet of wafer thin ox tongue, total calories 200. Hopefully this won't throw me out of ketosis, no idea why i ate it, knew i shouldn't have bought it. I might skip my last shake, wouldn't normally do this but its only the once.

Don't beat urself up about it hun, don't think having you last shake will cause you any harm

Hi girls how are you doing? Ok so I have some bad news I pigged completely at the weekend and I do feel guilty and disgusted but I do know it is my hormones and with the implant I have been on for a month now... Ive started again today, so I have awful headaches and just feel purely run down... so im back to the beginning, im drinking my water had my shake abd fingers cross I can just get on with it without crying :(... again

Hi girls how are you doing? Ok so I have some bad news I pigged completely at the weekend and I do feel guilty and disgusted but I do know it is my hormones and with the implant I have been on for a month now... Ive started again today, so I have awful headaches and just feel purely run down... so im back to the beginning, im drinking my water had my shake abd fingers cross I can just get on with it without crying :(... again Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey don't be too hard on urself just start afresh again good luck

Thank you guys for the support. .. so I started again today... and its been fine 2ltrs of water, 40 mins on wii, vanilla milkshake, chilli bean and vegetable soup and some dr pepper zero which I needed to soothe my sweet tooth lol... how have you guys been .... big kisses :)

Hi how are you both hope you getting on ok, I'm still not well have been started on different antibiotics so hopefully should be feeling better soon. I've been tryin to follow the diet as much as I can and eating healthy when I can't. So not really expecting a huge weight loss next week but I know as soon as I feel 100% I'll b doing the diet completely.

Back