Studying :(

incognito

Trying to study I have exams next week..

And I can't concentrate.. Keep thinking about what snack to have!!! :(:sigh:

sipping away @ water jst now x

I feel your pain! :cry:

Im trying to study for exams, and i cant concentrate either....thinking about food constantly...:(

Not good!

I feel your pain! :cry:

Im trying to study for exams, and i cant concentrate either....thinking about food constantly...:(

Not good!

Its torture.. normally id sit here at desk snacking away :( x

What exams do you have?

Im doing Nursing so have Biology exam and a practical exam nxt week :(

I haven't got exams currently but I have 6 module exams in May/June and am on placement in 6 weeks so I have started my revision. I find chewing gum helps. Plus I've been drinking lots of tea and water to keep my tummy feel full. Think of it this way, you use up alot of calories when you are actively using your brain.

That must be so tough! I know when I was studying I ate loads and loads and loads. I tried to cut back and do more exercise but my brain wouldn't put up with it. Be gentle with yourself.

It's true it's hard. You get used to it though. I find myself more alert now than I did prior to CD though so I take up alot of what I read.

I also listen to music to keep my mind from drifting.

Thanx peeps..

Got through so far.. even tho I was propping some paper up against a tin of quality street!!!! :eek:

Threw them in outside bin :rolleyes:

Onwards to the endocrine system.. decided to give Digestive system a miss :8855:

Hi, I have a 4000 word essay to be handed in in less than 3 weeks and I just cant sit down and read all the boring papers without something to eat. Its just automatic to study and snack, I think its related to boredom and distraction as much as anything else, and now I am watching celebrity bb instead with a pile of research spread out and the dog asleep on it :( Oh well....

Hi, I have a 4000 word essay to be handed in in less than 3 weeks and I just cant sit down and read all the boring papers without something to eat. Its just automatic to study and snack, I think its related to boredom and distraction as much as anything else, and now I am watching celebrity bb instead with a pile of research spread out and the dog asleep on it :( Oh well....

I printed lots of stuff.. Jst made me feel better hearing the sound of the printer tbh :8855:

omg, thank you so much that you all have the same problem!! i am trying to read and write my dissertation right now and i just can not concentrate on it, because all i am doing is thinking, well normally, i would reward myself with a snack for reading this. it's sooo bad!!
i am getting better the more days i am doing this though, will power!!
and omg, getting rid of quality streets, go you!

Its torture.. normally id sit here at desk snacking away :( x

What exams do you have?

Im doing Nursing so have Biology exam and a practical exam nxt week :(

I have Cells & Biomolecules and Nutritional Science...*dull*...19th & 21st...:(

Dreading it, my heads not been in it at all, and my plan was to study like mad over xmas, but it just hasnt happened!

Heres hoping I can at least scrape a pass so I dont have to resit!

Good luck with yours!!:D:D

I;m studying too but I'm doing okay. I guess it helps that I've been on this diet for a while but haven't really struggled a lot with study (apart from usual lack of motivation I've always had.)

It really gets easier after the first week / weeks I promise!

Good luck and hang in there,

xxx

Back