Stuff the Turkey, Its all about the LBD........

Wow a tin of salmon every day!! I love salmon - haven't had any for ages - gonna put some on the shopping list! You sound really positive Sidd - go gal you CAN do this - little beige dress here you come :)

LOL The shopping trolley was full of salmon, pickles and Chickens lol, when I saw the chickens on the conveyor I smirked to my self and all I could think was CLUCK, CLUCK hahahah

I need to Pol, went to a house party last night and had a dress on, oh the tummy, love handles and fat ass was not a pretty sight.........

Girls, you've got to try this its beautiful

cut a cabbage into 1'' thick wheels rub a little olive oil on both sides add salt and black pepper and rub or put a little minced garlic on and bake in the oven. its a lovely way to eat cabbage. I thing with a salmon fillet and a mustard dressing this will be one of my fav Dukan meals xxx

Girls, you've got to try this its beautiful

cut a cabbage into 1'' thick wheels rub a little olive oil on both sides add salt and black pepper and rub or put a little minced garlic on and bake in the oven. its a lovely way to eat cabbage. I thing with a salmon fillet and a mustard dressing this will be one of my fav Dukan meals xxx
What typre of cabbage do you use Sid?

I used Savoy China really lush xxx

Do we get to see a piccie of this beige lbd??? You don't have to be wearing it in the piccie if you don't want to!!

This is probably just me being daft coz I'm pretty tired but how the hell do you cut a cabbage into a wheel Sid? Help me please, it sounds lovely! x

I cut cut starting from the center xxx

Day 1

Start weight.....11st1lb.4oz
???????????????????????
Im motivated and ready to fight, Rocky is in the room.

Right after weighing for your start weigh have you banished the scales??!!! Hope they are well away out of sight and don't come out again til Xmas!! :)

Lost 2lb this week so 5lb to go and 5 weigh in's to my Christmas party. Minimum of 1lb a week from now on.x

Wow that's Great, your on track Nic xxx

I'm one tin of salmon down and 1 whole chicken under my belt, day one done .....................................

We Should Alice xxx

Back