Stuff the Turkey, Its all about the LBD........

Wow that's Great, your on track Nic xxx I'm one tin of salmon down and 1 whole chicken under my belt, day one done .....................................

Well done to you too Sidd. I always find the first day is the hardest.x

day 1 and 1lb down xxx

Tried I cant.....If I don't ....the sky will fall in ;)

Cant believe how slow it is, virtually doing attack. I have not cheated once all week and have stuck to mon/tues/wed/thur 2 muffins a day plus tin of salmon with cottage cheese and a chicken and so far I am only down 1.6lb.But I wont be beaten, I cant........I wont........

It will come off !! Stick with it and don't take too much notice of the scales - sometimes I can lose 2lb overnight - or go up 2lb overnight!! How does that happen??!!! The only thing you need to tell yourself is it is going down and it is coming off!!! You're doing great Sidd and you know dukan works xxxxx

I know but I gave up on the beige dress and dil has it now xxx I need a gorgeous dress for my sons wedding party/reception in December and at least 8lb off arrrrggghhhhh xxx

Yep.....should listen to myself sometimes Nic xxx

dress bought. its very tight & zip won't close. I'm going to hng it up somewhere that I can see everyday to spur me. No birthdays etc for a while so I plan on knuckling down like I did last time. I'll try & give up the dreaded booze until Christmas ( that made the biggest change last time & thats also the reason for current weight gain)

So today isn't officially weigh in day but I jumped on the scales first thing sans clothes, which is how I used to weigh in for dukan. On my last dukan weigh in I was 10st 12.8lb. This morning I weigh 10st 12.7lb!!!! I finally got back down. Woohoo!!!

Of course I won't expect to see those numbers on the SW scales on Monday as I shall be fully clothed for that one.x

Good luck with SW, i found the change quite difficult and the weight hasnt budged much at all x

Back