Stuffed on superfree :/

owlgoose

Hey guys

Made a yummy lunch of peppers, mushrooms, spinach, and some chopped onion and 2 eggs poured over and fried - almost all superfree but there was a quaite a lot and I ate it all. Now I feel like I'm overeating even though there can't have been more than 250 Kcal in the whole thing and no syns.

Bleugh

I find SW to be very filling and I only eat very small portions. I rarely snack in between meals, if I do it tends to be a packet of crisps in the evening, as I really do not like the feeling of being overfull. I wouldn't have a clue how many calories I eat though.

I find SW to be very filling and I only eat very small portions. I rarely snack in between meals, if I do it tends to be a packet of crisps in the evening, as I really do not like the feeling of being overfull. I wouldn't have a clue how many calories I eat though.

Haven't had a single bag of crisps since starting sw. Just don't know why i ate the whole thing - because i was hungry or because I could.

Is it possible to feel bloated and hungry at the same time?

my syns are always used on crisps lol
It probably is possible to feel bloated and hungry but I personally have never felt both as I really try my best not to eat to the point where I get bloated. I am also a very slow eater so I do know when I am starting to feel full. I don't really do any green days as I know they make me feel bloated so to avoid that I do red days.

my syns are always used on crisps lol
It probably is possible to feel bloated and hungry but I personally have never felt both as I really try my best not to eat to the point where I get bloated. I am also a very slow eater so I do know when I am starting to feel full. I don't really do any green days as I know they make me feel bloated so to avoid that I do red days.

I'm doing EE but trying not to have too many carbs

If you feel bloated and still hungry, you might actually be thirsty. Try a few glasses of water and see if that helps?

Back