• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stupid adverts!!!

Of course they want us to fail - if we're not eating we're not handing over our hard-earned cash. I know it's hard seeing them constantly flash KFC and M&S in your face but after a while you won't get such rage and will just pay as much attention to them as you do accident insurance ads :)

Lol. I don't even bother watching them!!! Channel-hopping works fine.

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
I just get up and go and drink yet another glass of water!!...:rolleyes::D

Demaris

Silver Member
Its the ones that come on when the kids programmes are on that get me :mad: Personally I think the media has done more damage to lifestyle and eating than anything else!

How annoying!!!I am sick of the sainsburys 'left over' adverts. everything looks so nice. To be honest though, a brussel sprout looks nice at the minute!!!xxx

they killed me more in my first week - to the point that i was clawing at the tv screen when the kfc ad was on!

i have to admit on week 4 i really MISS food!

hear that one... nasty media people want us too munch.. i say NO..
we will not we will get skinny eat less and save more.. bring them into recession even further!!!lol

My problem ad is the Abrakebabra ad on RTE or TV3 in Ireland!!! Everything looks soo gooood!