stupid and weak

mandydef

Hi all,

yes cant believe how stupid i am:break_diet: after being soo good, the day before my weigh in day, i go and eat a bar of choc out of kids easter egg!!! dont even know why, as not even got a sweet tooth! cant get out of weigh in tomoz as i need the shakes, sooo very disappointed in myself:break_diet::(
part of me wants to go and eat the fridge, seeing as have messed up any how, but the other part is thinking of damage limitation!:sigh: ho hum

step away from the fridge honey, it won't help.

in the whole scheme of things a small chocolate bar won't do too much damage - if you continue eating off plan, then that will do loads of damage. Carry on with your packs, drink the water, and go to your weigh in as normal. Don't let this be a slippery slope, just carry on as if it hadn't happened x x x

thanks for that cheryl, indeed i did step away from the fridge, and stepped into garden to do some weeding instead:eek: x

well done darling, and you are neither stupid or weak - you are human like the rest of us x

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just move on and start again!! Not going to be an easy weekend with chocolate everywhere lol for any of us. When u finished weeding your garden you can come and do mine ;)

Hi Mandy :wave_cry: I'm craving chocolate so much - i nearly grabbed a mars bar out of a strangers mouth earlier! well done at stopping at just the one bar!! the only thing stopping me from opening one of the easter eggs i've bought for relatives.. is that I know I'll eat them all!!!! :17729:
I have no idea how I'm going to make it through this weekend.. Good luck to us all!!!

kimmy x

hhmmmm although the chocolate shakes are my favourite out of the flavours.. they just don't give me the chocolate fix that I am in need of :cry:
Think I'll try making chocolate mousse for dinner.. haven't tried that yet

Well done you for limiting the damage. Just found out my mums bought me a chocolate orange for easter eeeeeeeekk.

Back