stupid cow :(

leanne69

some silly chav took the piss out of me today for been fat on the bus..

im nt upset im angry!! im nt even fat im a size 16!!

she wants to grow up! she made such a show of herself! didnt surprise me when she got off the bus on the scrubber estate!!!

rant over :D
haha

haha thats good :) thing is she looked like she was moving into her own place! id hate to be her neighbour i can imagin what type of house it would be

What a total ***** :whoopass:.
I think people like that are just plain ignorant and TRY to belittle other people so they can feel good about themselves.
God i think i would have slapped her.
Im angry for you now....lol

i just blanked her didnt want to draw attention..

im happy though.. size 16 FROM PRIMARK!!!! woooohooooo :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Size 16 from primark..........mmmmmmm im dreaming at the minute..lol

ino im so excited i normally have to go up a few sizes in there!! i prob just fell lucky with the sizing haha i will ignore that bit though :)

I'd have sat on the cow, you want to call me fat, feel the weight darling feel ittttttttttt :D

high five!

brilliant responce :p

dont let anyone like that get you down, they arnt worth the time or effort. if they feel that they can insult a complete stranger then they are just scumbags.... you can change your weight, but she cant change that shes an arse

ano i can only afford to shop there atm!! thankgod im gettin back in them!! they god up to a size 18 i think but really thats only a 14-16 argghh!! i hate topshop and h&m all the clothes size is a size 6-8!! with the plus size been 10 haha

Back