Stupid mussen frussen clothing

rosa87

Okay so you start a vlcd and you stick to it have amazing progress on the scales which starts to manifest itself in clothes becoming lose ... I think people will agree that clothes becoming lose and then to big for you is one of the most emboldening, boosting, uplifting thing when it comes to weight lose. As you have physical proof that all the hard work that you are doing is paying off.

I mean while I will always jump for joys when I lose pounds on the scale I always have a niggling feeling that maybe the scales are wrong, or humouring me or are in cahoots with the vlcd companies and have concocted a massive conspiracy that vlcd's have scales showing losses which aren't actually happening so you buy more of there products and they get richer. I know paranoid much :rolleyes:.

Anyway so yes while I am exstatic over lbs loss on scales the physical proof given by clothes actually getting bigger on you seems to clinch it for me, that I am actually losing weight (because lets be honest for clothes to be in on the conspiracy would have to involve clothe gremlins sneaking in and altering your clothes while you were sleeping and that is just to far fetched for me :D)

So bearing this all in mind in really surprises me that I would actually get really annoyed ... no pissed off over the fact that my clothes are getting increasingly big on me. I know something that I have been dreaming over is starting to become a nightmare but I have a reason for this irrational annoyance and that is the clothe sizes.

I have found that as I start needing smaller sizes there is less and less overlap to the point where size 18's are far to big but my fat arse is still to fat for the frigging size 16's grrrrrr .... but what really takes the bisc... I mean exante bar is that the 18's get bigger and bigger but the 16's don't seem to want to get with the program.

What I wouldn't give for a size 17 :sigh:

Anyway long rant over with sorry about that guys just needed to vent on people who might actually understand my frustration.

Oh I feel your pain!
I am in between sizes right now so I can either put up with falling down/ill fitting clothes or shoehorn myself in to the smaller size and look like an overstuffed sausage.
I too would kill for mid-size clothes!

Ahhhhh mid-size clothes....We can all dream! I too am in between sizes at the moment. In one aspect it is very exciting to find a size too big yet on the other hand, its a little deflating to have the next size down be too small :(

I love this post rosa, I so feel your pain!! lol xx

I'm a size 15 lol!

Aw I know how you feel!! Its a nightmare. I got a lovely pair of size 14 "relaxed skinny" jeans in next, I was over joyed they fit so much that I ordered another pair of size 14 jeans from next this time "boyfriend" fit. They will not even tie, I put them back in a proper huff! Clothes are so cruel. I think I try on my old "skinny" clothes too much!!!

Dont worry though another week or so and youll be in the 16s and then another month youll be out of them into 14's!

Ha ha! I too an a 17. But do u know what is soooo frustrating. The 18s are hugs and look minging but I couldn't get away with 16s, not even with a baggy top :-? X

I put a little jacket of mine on today that I haven't worn in 2 years! I got it done up and its a little too big on me :)

Back