Stupid question?

Doylage

Hi All,

I'm new to minimins and to slim and save. Got my Slim and Save pack yesterday and have started this morning :D

This might seem like a bit of a stupid question but I was looking at these recipes people have been posting and I see that some people have mixed their protein (chicken) with stuff like chilli and i'd quite like to do the same.

I know you're allowed to eat 100g of protien etc... but my question is can you mix it like this. (I.E can you have 3 meals rather than 4) So turn one meal into a bigger one by having protein with a meal pack so have 3 meals rather than 4. I'm just wondering as some diets you have to eat like 6 times a day etc. This won't mess up any results?

I know this might seem like a stupid question but I'm just so determined to start off on the right foot :)

Kat x

Btw this rambling made sense in my head so sorry if it didn't make sense to anyone else.

Bit confused..but I will try and explain..lol (tell me if I have your question all wrong!!)

You can have 4 packs a day or 3 packs & protein

So if you want to have all or a part of your protein allowance with your pack thats fine, you can split it up however you like it. Some people find it easier to split it into smaller meals to start, or have more packs at the end of the day. Play around with what suits you

For example

example A
Shake
Porridge
50g chicken with salad
50g chicken with spicey spaghetti pack

example B
Shake
Chilli
Spicey spaghetti with 100g chicken & veg

Hope that makes sense hun xx

Back