Total Solution Stupid stupid me i eat

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MrsPage2B, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsPage2B

MrsPage2B Full Member

Diet:
    Exante diet
    :cry:i dont even know why but i just had something to eat not much 1 sasuage and a few bits of popcorn chicken ( i think it was because i was cooking kids dinner ) but i now feel realy realy sick haveing hot sweats i know the damage is done i cant take back theeating stupid thing is its weigh in day tomorrow to :mad: i better get back on track big time now or ill never fit into a nice wedding dress

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chelsea

Chelsea Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.08%)
    Diet:
    Who knows !!
    Don't let it stop your hard work - put it behind you and start afresh from this moment ... just think how gorgeous you will look and feel in that dress

4. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats done is done, draw a line under it and move on and focus on how stunning you will look on your big day.

For what its worth everyone has moments like this, its hard doing this diet with children to feed but it does get easier xxx

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    It was just a blip, forget about it and carry on :)
    Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. x

6. Littlered81

Littlered81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    Don't worry, it doesn't sound like you did too bad. Tomorrow is another day and another chance for you to be 100%. Unfortunately I know it's easier for everyone to say "don't worry" than it is not to worry! But I'm sure when you're svelte self is making it down the aisle you won't be worried about the bits of the kids dinner you picked at today.
    Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.