Total Solution Stupid stupid me i eat

MrsPage2B

:cry:i dont even know why but i just had something to eat not much 1 sasuage and a few bits of popcorn chicken ( i think it was because i was cooking kids dinner ) but i now feel realy realy sick haveing hot sweats i know the damage is done i cant take back theeating stupid thing is its weigh in day tomorrow to :mad: i better get back on track big time now or ill never fit into a nice wedding dress

Don't let it stop your hard work - put it behind you and start afresh from this moment ... just think how gorgeous you will look and feel in that dress

Whats done is done, draw a line under it and move on and focus on how stunning you will look on your big day.

For what its worth everyone has moments like this, its hard doing this diet with children to feed but it does get easier xxx

Don't worry, it doesn't sound like you did too bad. Tomorrow is another day and another chance for you to be 100%. Unfortunately I know it's easier for everyone to say "don't worry" than it is not to worry! But I'm sure when you're svelte self is making it down the aisle you won't be worried about the bits of the kids dinner you picked at today.
Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow.

Back