STUPID STUPID STUPID! ARGH

lshafik

I forgot my hand blender so no shake for breakfast...got a bar which I have had half of and will have half again at lunch...so annoyed! grr. x

oh no, thats the worst. is there a hand whisk at your workplace, or a shop nearby that may have one? Good for the bat wings lol

No nothing :( Oh well - shake when I get in (or soup) and then a hot shake before bed I think.. x

i have done that before, i have managed to make a shake by stiring it, and pushing the powdered lumps against the side of the cup, it wasnt the best, but better than nothing :)

why not just keep your hand blender at work? if you have 1 buy another so you dont have to remember to take it, it's just there lol

Come on girl use your noggins!!!

I can't use one where I work. Very odd office. I always have my bar for lunch and some tetra's in my draw for emergencies. It would be really nice if they did the tetra's in more flavours because then we could just mix them with some more water.

why not just keep your hand blender at work? if you have 1 buy another so you dont have to remember to take it, it's just there lol

Come on girl use your noggins!!!

LOL. :D

It's perfectly possible to survive all day without your shakes or bars, you know. Because ketosis takes the hunger away to a certain extent, it really isn't as hard to deal with as you might think.

I've certainly had many occasions in the past when I've forgotten to pack all my shakes for the day.

Makes it feel like party time when you get home and you've still got 3 Cambridge packs to eat! :D :D

Yeah - i have had 1 bar today and I have walked that off this lunch time lol.

I'm not hungry but if i don't have my shakes I get REALLY bad heart burn - no amount of water can get rid of it :( :(

Well, no - because water wouldn't relieve heartburn. It only makes it worse. The water dilutes the stomach acid - which only triggers your tummy to make more acid.

If you have a Rowlands chemist or Superdrug nearby they sell celebrity slim and sell the celebrity slim shakers. They're only about £3.50 so you could by it to keep at work for emergencies. I've used mine from the start as I was doing celebrity slim before CWP and it mixes the shakes ok. Hth

I have one - I just forgot it - lol....It's ok - its nearly home time - hour journey home then soup :) WHOOP! x

my first time on cambridge i used to have all my products after 7pm

i started with a soup, then a choc mint MAM and then i would munch on a bar made into biscuits as the evening progressed, lol

Back