Stupid, stupid!

Arghhhhh I have just had the biggest binge out and done a stupid thing & jumped straight on the scales after only to find that I have put every one of the 4 lbs on that I had lost in the past 3 days!
That's it fresh start tomorrow & the scales are going in the loft so I can't reward or punish myself! X

HUGS. Put it behind you and remember this feeling for next time you want to binge.

More than likely you wont have done half as much damage as you think, it's always more weight in the evening.

...........don't beat yourself up about it. The weight gain won't be fat but your glycogen stores replenishing themselves. You should lose it again very quickly once you get back to it proper. Good luck xx

Thanx guys, bck on the horse today! I feel better this morning now I have put the scales in the cupboard( hopefully they're going to stay there for a whole week)!
This has always been a problem for me with weighing everyday as if I had a good loss I would think ooh I can treat myself so I'm considering trying to do 28 days without weighing! Eek! X

Back