Stupid, stupid!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Skinnyjeanswillfit, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Skinnyjeanswillfit Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Arghhhhh I have just had the biggest binge out and done a stupid thing & jumped straight on the scales after only to find that I have put every one of the 4 lbs on that I had lost in the past 3 days!
    That's it fresh start tomorrow & the scales are going in the loft so I can't reward or punish myself! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HUGS. Put it behind you and remember this feeling for next time you want to binge.

More than likely you wont have done half as much damage as you think, it's always more weight in the evening.

4. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanx Bobbi, I hope ur right. & I hope I will learn from it 2. Big sigh! X

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ...........don't beat yourself up about it. The weight gain won't be fat but your glycogen stores replenishing themselves. You should lose it again very quickly once you get back to it proper. Good luck xx

6. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How do you feel this morning? I hope you are okay today and not feeling too bad.

7. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanx guys, bck on the horse today! I feel better this morning now I have put the scales in the cupboard( hopefully they're going to stay there for a whole week)!
    This has always been a problem for me with weighing everyday as if I had a good loss I would think ooh I can treat myself so I'm considering trying to do 28 days without weighing! Eek! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.