Stuuuupid scales!

fizzstar

bye bye belly
This week, when ive been 100%, ive done it on a mix of my old lipo and exante products, all week my scales have said '218lbs....217lbs....215lbs...' until today, a week on 211.5 lbs. So im abit scale mad and I went to the pharmacy to pick up a weeks supply, the LT person wasnt in so I went with my scales and i'm going back tomorrow to pick up lipo and start 'official' weigh-ins. Ive just stood on my scales and i'm 175.25 lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If the chemists scales say that tomorrow then just :eek::eek::eek::eek: that would mean that i've lost (from 1st jan til 4th april) 49.75 lbs (not on LT, exante etc just binging on dominos!). Then 6.5lbs this week. Obviously im wrong - and theres no way on earth I weigh a measly 12 stone 7lbs :rolleyes: But I think I just nearly fell through the floor when they appeared saying that - moral of the story girls (and boys)? DONT TRUST YOUR SCALES :D:D:D

fizzstar try again after you have had your 1st morning pee wee, and see what they say then. on my scales at the start of the diet they said 12st 9lbs, on the scales in the chemist they were 12st 13lb so im sticking with theirs and trying to avoid mine. did have a sneaky look earlier though it said 12st 3lb. confused confused. will have to wait for WI wed. :)

im deffo going with chemist scales (and maybe sneaky boots electric ones ;) ) theres no way I weigh under 13 stone..... hahahha im 5ft7 and a size 18 love :D

see what you are in the morning now. you never know they could be right. x

I will do but dont think theyre right, honestly - I havent changed that much apart from fresher skin - water! So it cant be... can it? Eee i'll check on my scales and the chemist and boots haha x

yea get a 3rd opinion from a scale lol. then you will know where you are then. let me know how you get on :)

Hoping they confirm the under 13s for you! What a buzz that would be eh!! :) x

Back