Stuuuupid scales!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fizzstar, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    This week, when ive been 100%, ive done it on a mix of my old lipo and exante products, all week my scales have said '218lbs....217lbs....215lbs...' until today, a week on 211.5 lbs. So im abit scale mad and I went to the pharmacy to pick up a weeks supply, the LT person wasnt in so I went with my scales and i'm going back tomorrow to pick up lipo and start 'official' weigh-ins. Ive just stood on my scales and i'm 175.25 lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If the chemists scales say that tomorrow then just :eek::eek::eek::eek: that would mean that i've lost (from 1st jan til 4th april) 49.75 lbs (not on LT, exante etc just binging on dominos!). Then 6.5lbs this week. Obviously im wrong - and theres no way on earth I weigh a measly 12 stone 7lbs :rolleyes: But I think I just nearly fell through the floor when they appeared saying that - moral of the story girls (and boys)? DONT TRUST YOUR SCALES :D:D:D

XlosingitX likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    fizzstar try again after you have had your 1st morning pee wee, and see what they say then. on my scales at the start of the diet they said 12st 9lbs, on the scales in the chemist they were 12st 13lb so im sticking with theirs and trying to avoid mine. did have a sneaky look earlier though it said 12st 3lb. confused confused. will have to wait for WI wed. :)

4. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    im deffo going with chemist scales (and maybe sneaky boots electric ones ;) ) theres no way I weigh under 13 stone..... hahahha im 5ft7 and a size 18 love :D

5. becci-boo

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    see what you are in the morning now. you never know they could be right. x

6. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I will do but dont think theyre right, honestly - I havent changed that much apart from fresher skin - water! So it cant be... can it? Eee i'll check on my scales and the chemist and boots haha x

7. becci-boo

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    yea get a 3rd opinion from a scale lol. then you will know where you are then. let me know how you get on :)

XlosingitX likes this.
  8. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hoping they confirm the under 13s for you! What a buzz that would be eh!! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.