Total Solution Stylish Kid's Diary

Mmmm you'll have me dreaming about them through work now lol. I have a feeling they will be my vice during this diet hehe

Noooo don't :D

I guess they're high in carbs, so dream about chicken instead! xx

Hope you're having a good day xx

Days going good so far, thanks giggles.
Need to make myself a big mug of green tea and relax for a bit after work. Then everything will be perfect he he. Hope you're doing well today :)

Wohoo just ordered myself a rowing machine. Now I shall wait like a child at Christmas hehe.Gotta love presents for me :) Have an awesome weekend folks

Thats fab - I hope it arrives soon for u,
Have a great rest of the w'end
xxx

Good morning, hope you're having a fab weekend.

I have a sit up machine in the bedroom that I really ought to clear the clothes from and put to good use! :eek: :D xx

Yea giggle I'm hoping that my motivation for it sticks with me and I haven't just bought an expensive clothes horse lol
And cookie I agree it better arrive right now!!
Gosh I can be quite impatient at times hehe

Good morning, have a fab one and I hope your rowing machine arrives today! :D xx

Rower should hopefully arrive today. Eep. I'm excited.
Well the way today has gone so far I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't arrive lol. Woke up late this morning so didn't have time for my weigh in oops. Although I think that was a good think because I was all bloaty and meh. So tomorrow shall be my D Day this week. :) fingers crossed I wake up in time tomorrow.

Good afternoon. Fingers crossed it does come today and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

Yeah *epic happy dance* rower arrived. :-D
Already assembled it and did my first work out on it, fingers crossed I start toning up in no time :)

Really glad its arrived!
Get you - already a workout down!!
xxxx

Cheers cookie, I just hope I stay motivated to use it. If I see the results quickly I'll surely be pushed to stick with it. :)

Hiya SK. Well done in ur progress. That's amazing and you're birthday target is within reach. Well done honey. I've just converted to exante from CD! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Thanks FFB, I just hope I make it. :). And Best of luck to you.

Well the results are in and yet another 2.8 lbs lost this week. Delighted because I'm still feeling all bloaty but I think that's because my fluid intake has dropped naughty me, back to guzzling down the water me thinks.

Yay! congrats on the loss,
xxxx

Back