Total Solution Stylish Kid's Diary

stylishkid

Hello folks

I've been browsing around this forum and am really excited to have found some where that I can speak to people in the same position as me. And everyone being so positive and inspirational will hopefully be a great boost to me :)

Well today is day three and the main problem I'm finding is eating my third sachet in the day. Both yesterday and today I just couldn't finish them. I don't know if it's just because the shakes don't really taste all that nice to me (I struggled with the chocolate yesterday and strawberry today) or if I'm too full on water and black coffee lol. I think tomorrow I'll avoid the shakes and see what happens. Other than that I've done quite well, was in mcdonalds and kfc with my bf and was very surprised my willpower held out, lets hope it stays that way.

Having a bbq on Sunday, that will be a struggle I don't want a break in my first week! I think if I can make it through that I should be ok, send me positive vibes people :vibes:

Well today was bbq day and day five of my total solutions diet, and boy was it hard. Dishing up food for people and serving them drinks was actually easier than I thought, it's now that everyone has left and I know there's some leftovers I'm struggling. I keep thinking but one bit won't hurt, but it's the slippery slope. One bite here one bite there. So I'm summing up all my willpower and distracting myself with the interwebs. Hopefully when I weight myself I'll be glad I stuck with it and not gutted if there hasn't been a move on the scales.

Hello stylishkid :wavey:

Well done for resisting temptation so far!! If you can sit through a Maccy D's and a KFC you can leave the BBQ food. Think about how good it felt not to give in to those and how much you would beat yourself up for just having a little leftover BBQ food. It's really not worth it. You will definitely be glad on WI day that you stuck to it.

You need to make sure you have the 3 packs a day as you need all the vitamins and minerals. How are you making your shakes?

Hello roly

I did almost cave but when I looked at the cold BBQ meats I thought if I'm going to cave at least have a freshly cooked burger, so I was content with my Thai chicken soup. I've been making them with water, taste really sweet and sickly to me. Luckily so far everything else has been nummy. I really love the porridge.

Wohoo weigh in day has been good to me
8.6lbs gone, now bring on week 2 of TS. Definitely easier when you see the scales get lower. Next goal is to get into the 15 stone range.
Wish me luck :cross:

That's a great loss, well done! It's really motivating isn't it? And going down into the next stone range is a fab feeling too... one which you'll be experiencing soon hopefully :D

Good luck!

As long as you like some of the products that's good. Sometimes the shakes it can be better depending how much water you put in, if you have them hot/cold and if you add extras like coffee, etc. :)

Thanks Hoping, it really is motivating, just need to start some exercises so I lose more :-D
I've tried the vanilla with coffee, wasn't overly excited by it but wasn't as sickly. I'm gonna try more water next time have a shake and see what happens. Just glad I like everything else lol

The shakes are lovely with plenty of ice... I actually look forward to them the most :)
Good going all

Try adding 50 - 100ml more water than the packets suggests. That goes for shakes, soups and meals. I like it all now, where as I struggled with them at first :)

Cheers for the advice guys, the extra water does help but they're still not top of my list when I pick what to eat haha. Thankfully there's loads more to choose from :)

So far week two is definitely a lot easier. And I've realised I've had zero cravings,this diet is great. I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything and I can't believe I've gone this long without chocolate! Roll on Tuesday so I can weigh myself again :scale:

Wow what a great weigh in!! Well done. I add around 350ml of water to the shakes and it must be cold out of the fridge otherwise I cannot stomach them. It's great when those cravings are gone! Makes losing weight so much easier. Have a great second week :) x

Thanks roly :) Hopefully every weigh in will be as positive he he. I do find them easier to drink the colder they are too.

Well that's week two down, and 4lbs shed. Was a bit disappointed I didn't lose another 2lb to make it into the 15's but at least its heading in the right direction and I should be in the 15s next week lol Still though almost a stone lost in two weeks I shouldn't be complaining really lol

Cheers guys :) Definitely a motivator to see the pounds drop. I'm actually really excited about getting back into the 15s, how sad am I lol. Then dropping a dress size shall be the next thing I look forward to hehe :bliss:

Had a cheeky weigh in this morning, offically lost a stone. *epic happy dance*

Achievement One Unlocked: First Stone Lost :)

Last edited:
Tonight has been a challenge that's for sure. We have a new puppy and he kept me awake for most of last night, which obviously means I was wrecked today. And it's the first night I'm spending in this house on my own. I want comfort food! I want it NOW!! I know there's one packet of crisps in the cupboard and it's driving me mad. I'm really having one of those angel/devil shoulder moments :/

I was really struggling today again, so I made a deal with myself I had some tuna and an egg, food that I love but will keep me in ketosis. It was a win/win for me. It made me think though I might do x amount of days TS and x amount WS. Not fully decided but definitely when I feel like I might order in or attack the crisps I'll have a small ketosis friendly meal. No more than 200 cals. Should help keep me on the right track, lets hope weight in is still in the right direction or else I'll blame it on today lol.

Back