Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
omg first day on this and i licked a spoon :(
was only tinned spagetti but i still licked it lol
was nice :( sorry
is it normal to feel a bit sickie????
hugs to all that need them today xx
Jody

LOL-i just had to butt in to say, as i was scrolling down the page i thought your thread title said 'i licked a person' made me chuckle as i have felt that desperate sometimes !!

a person pmsl - ive even been tempted to eat my twins baby food lol

Don't worry! I did that the 1st day without thinking, made my friends little boy toast with nutella spread and licked my finger as I got chocolate over it! I was traumatised but it did nothing!

Will take a few days for you to adjust.

Good luck!

Hi, Im new to Lipo trim too.. i started on Tuesday, im in Ketosis, i dont feel hungry however i get so tempted to binge.. how much water should you drink im on 2.5 litres, also any exersice???

Thanks

Hi, Im new to Lipo trim too.. i started on Tuesday, im in Ketosis, i dont feel hungry however i get so tempted to binge.. how much water should you drink im on 2.5 litres, also any exersice???

Thanks

2litres min 4litres max and as much exercise you can manage but this diet does sap you energy ,or it could just be me,good luck :)

as much exercise you can manage but this diet does sap you energy ,or it could just be me,good luck :)

Nope its not just you! Or maybe its the diet + 5yr old+ 2yr old (that doesn't sleep) + a nearly always absent husband that = knackered!!

i dont need excersice a 8 yr old, a 2 yr old and 8 mnth old twins lol

Back