1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sub forums

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by juju_doll, 14 August 2012 Social URL.

1. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

As this forum has grown a fair bit lately, any ideas of subforums we might like to create?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Just a few ideas from being active member of other forums -

'Overseas' - where ppl abroad can interact about what they have found etc?

'What to buy and where from' - this could just be where people search for offers eg of a supermarket has an offer on?

'Through the stones' - basically different threads where people of similar weight share losses and experience. I think this is nice a someone with less to loose will loose slower but sometimes might get hung up on what others are loosing! It has happened to me!

'off topic' - general convos about books, tv progs - owt really!

'vegetarian options'

'Weekly weigh ins' - people sharing their weights on their chosen WI days

'Q & A' - place to find answers and ask new questions!

'DD low calorie alterntives' - could be a place for people to give new ideas so treads could have names like 'mash potato alternative'

Hmmmm.... Would make this forum quite like others - not sure if that's what everyone is after?!

4. fizzyfluff

fizzyfluff Well-Known Member

I think our dd food ideas could just be called down days- could be a place to hide away from loads of food talk- like the 100% forums in vlcds

16 lost : 51 to goal

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

The current DD one we have is rarely used... so I don't see us getting granted any more

Although I do think the stones to your zone & off topic ones would be good

6. bajoleth

bajoleth Well-Known Member

We have a weekly weigh in sticky, we could have a weigh in thread where we post our own losses x

7. passionflower

passionflower Well-Known Member

A recipe section? One thing i couldn't find anywhere was recipes that I could cook straight away, or a 500 cal menu that i could follow without going mad calculating all things calorie. as you get on it becomes second nature but for a newbie is not so. It's difficult without trawling the many diaries to see how much can you get for your 500 cals.

8. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

there is already a DD recipe section but no body uses it

9. MissieCB

MissieCB Well-Known Member

Passion flower thats a great idea im starting next monday and need ideas. Also thinking about all the delicious things I will be able to have now im coming off of cambridge diet! Love to know everyone's favourite treats!!! xx