substitute meals from lowcarb megastore

Trace1981

Hiy all just a quickie from a newbie, is it ok to use the meals and bars from the lowcarb megastore? or it it best just to stick to the slim and save versions?

Hi Trace, yeah I looked at trying them in the past but found that many of the items I use regular are never in stock and by the time you put the £5.50 delivery charge (which was 3 to 5 day delivery) on its no cheaper than s&s.

I also found buying in multiples of 7 was limiting to get the flavours I would of chosen with s&s but that was then made more difficult because they where out of stock of spag bol, cottage pie, many of the shakes and some of the bars etc so I stick with s&s as I prefer to just pick what I want and get it next day :)

As girlsbig says it depends on what you want as you have to buy in 7s at LCMS and they do often have things out of stock. S&S might do you a discount for a reasonably sized order too but you'd need to ask.

i used them the other day to order the porridges

they were 7.95 for 7 and so worked out £1.13 each

I spent £75 to get free delivery

so it was alot cheaper than buying from slim and save

Ive never been offered free postage from slim and save and my last few orders have been quite big
I know some say you can ring them for a discount but Im not the sort of person to do that , i think loyalty should be automatically rewarded really

I just go where the deal is now

Be careful though , lowcarbmegastore have several oatmeals , only one is a meal replacement , same with the meals , make sure you are ordering a MRP if you do decide to use them

I nearly got caught out like that

pheonix the coupon is in emails that goes out regular, maybe it goes into your spam bin? I posted it here once but it got deleted but the coupon is shared regular I have received it in a general email quite a few times.

Phoenix - Is the oatmeal from there like the slim & save oatmeal? Or is it more like normal porridge?

It's the same as the S&S oatmeal.

Never had an email

are you talking about slim and save ?

No , check my spam folder all the time , ive never had a postage offer , it all seems very random to me, I think there should be a more structured system really , its the same with the freebies , very random.

Oh ok, was asking hoping it would be different as I really dislike the S&S oatmeal :p blergh!

Never mind, plenty of other lovelies I can eat :)

I know it's a bit random but do click on the contact me link and ask if they do a postage discount for a monthly order. Worked for me! Alternatively we need to PM girlsbig and ask for the secret code :)

I went and asked for a code last time I ordered, got £4.99 off P&P which covered the cost as I wasn't in a hurry. I did get some free water flavours in my last order, but I already had several boxes! I've seen all of you saying you got a free shaker, tape measure, samples etc and am proper jealous :(

same minim , never even got a shaker
never got any free samples until i complained on here lol
it is a bit annoying when you see people who have just started and they get samples of things i havnt even tried yet
i suppose its good for s and s and creates a buzz , thats what they want
but it just made me look elsewhere for the same products

Back