Subway question

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Evening all.

Just a quickie, was out with a mate today and decided to have a subway, I had 6" hearty italian bread, chicken breast and bacon with a squirt of light mayonnaise. Am I right in pointing this as 7 points. 3 for the bread, 1.5 for the chicken, 1.5 for the bacon and 1 for the squirt of light mayonnaise.

Thanks.

Hey hun, you can take the values of the subway from the normal chicken breast values they have on the site, as although it states made with wheat bread, the wheat bread and hearty italian are actually the same points (3) :) therefore for the subway as it is it's 4.5, the bacon (2 strips) is 1 point (40cals and 1.1 sat fat) and then the mayo is also 1 point therefore 6.5 points :D ... only 0.5 point out... but that's a ww yogurt or a flump ;) hehe hope you enjoyed, i want one now! :D

cheese bread do you mean??

Cheese;

American 40 cals and 2.3 sat fat (1point)
Monterey Cheddar 55 cals and 2.7 sat fat (1.5points)

think this is also per slice, and most places but two slices on... someone may no different? if it's per portion? lol :)

Don't know which is which?? i know one they put on normally, and then the other is kinda red?... that's the american i think? might be wrong lol

or the cheese bread (Italian Cheese & Herbs) is 223 cals and 2 sat fat (3.5 points) ... extra 0.5point but SO worth it :D

love subwayyyy!

Mmmmm i want subway now lol!!

Thanks guys, sorry if I have tickled some peoples taste buds lol,

but yeah it was lovely !!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I LOVE subway!!! I had 2 last week and I always have the same thing. Turkey breast & ham 6 inch Italian with sweet onion sauce 4 points. Yummmmeeeeee

I LOVE subway!!! I had 2 last week and I always have the same thing. Turkey breast & ham 6 inch Italian with sweet onion sauce 4 points. Yummmmeeeeee

and your losses are still okay yeah? thats all i was worried about but did not wanna get to a stage where I am frightened to have something I enjoy :/

x

So long as your subways are within your points youll be fine....

I used to have one most weeks when I met my mum for lunch

Oh really? thats put me at ease, and yeah well within my points, although I did feel guilty having a WW lasagne when I got in about 9 though, but I never went over.

Pheww ! at least I know I can do it :) I think that is why I quit last time or end up going off track is because I did not allow myself to have a subway treat, or them chocolate bars, and this time i have included the chocolate every week and still managed to lost 11.5 in 2 weeks :D

I ate a crunchie a night last week and still lost 3.5 this week...

I didnt know subways were so low!! Yumm..

I normally have 12 inches though :rolleyes:

steak and cheese, cucumber, lettace, tomato and sweet onion... how many points would that be ? 6 inch obv ..

and your losses are still okay yeah? thats all i was worried about but did not wanna get to a stage where I am frightened to have something I enjoy :/

x

My losses have been fine. I try and vary my diet and not eat the same thing all the time, as I think your body 'gets used' to the same stuff and there is a danger you can get bored.
I treat myself to subway maybe twice a month. It's my little treat :D

I totally agree with the point Starlight makes, what other eating plan do you know lets you eat what you want and still lose weight??? As long as you stay within your allowance you'll be fine. You're doing fabulous and have had terrific weight losses so your doing something right lol.

As for the steak & cheese 6 inch yep it is in fact 6 points. Well worth it :D

My losses have been fine. I try and vary my diet and not eat the same thing all the time, as I think your body 'gets used' to the same stuff and there is a danger you can get bored.
I treat myself to subway maybe twice a month. It's my little treat :D

I totally agree with the point Starlight makes, what other eating plan do you know lets you eat what you want and still lose weight??? As long as you stay within your allowance you'll be fine. You're doing fabulous and have had terrific weight losses so your doing something right lol.

As for the steak & cheese 6 inch yep it is in fact 6 points. Well worth it :D

Ahhh I suppose I will be fine then :D

Omg, Only 6 points! ... does that include the sweet onion sauce? or should I add a point for that to? ... :eek:
So So tempted, I think I might have one after I weigh next Monday! ..

Omg, Only 6 points! ... does that include the sweet onion sauce? or should I add a point for that to? ... :eek:
So So tempted, I think I might have one after I weigh next Monday! ..

Im not sure about the sauce im sure someone will tell you though, but why wait until next Monday lol?

I dont know, it just seems really naughty to me!! LOL...
And once I eat any kind of fast food i kind of lose track and just eat all day... its like i cant stop!! :eek:

Back