Subway question

This thread has been making me crave subway so today I finally fed my hangover with a steak and cheese subway. mmmmm so tasty :)

HAHA, why not aye? I mean its low points and guilt free so go ahead !

I fancy one now too, AND THIS IS MY THREAD LOL !

I was told that wheat bread has the lowest points

Nope.
If you go the subway website, and head to nutritional information, you can calculate all the points as stated above from there.

For example;
wheat bread (187 calories, 0.5 sat fat) = 3 points
white bread (180 calories, 0.5 sat fat) = 2.5 points

whoever told you was telling porkies :)

Nope.
If you go the subway website, and head to nutritional information, you can calculate all the points as stated above from there.

For example;
wheat bread (187 calories, 0.5 sat fat) = 3 points
white bread (180 calories, 0.5 sat fat) = 2.5 points

whoever told you was telling porkies :)

WOW - 7 calories different and different point value, makes me laugh a little inside lol !

Thanks, i think i always thought wheat was lowest because eating out guide show subway points with wheat bread. white bread from now on some days i need that haalf a point

Thanks, i think i always thought wheat was lowest because eating out guide show subway points with wheat bread. white bread from now on some days i need that haalf a point

I hear ya on needing that half point, but remember the wheat should fill you up a bit better/for longer :)

I had my subway, but I had a 12 inch! LOL
I just cant help myself, im better cutting it out all together then having it at all

Haha!! oops don't think i could eat a 12in? :D

I ate 6 inches, then I ate the other 6 inches 2 hours later ...

But if i pushed i can eat it all in one sitting! LOL ..

My OH had a 12 inch, ate it all and then said he was still hungry!

Just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for that list. :D Subway definitely seems to be the healthiest option for eating out. :) I just looked through the Eating Out and About we got at our meeting this morning and there is 10 points in a Big Mac alone! And that doesn't count the chips and milkshake I'd HAVE to have with it. :D

I had another subway melt today yummy!!!

How come you dont want to go hun?

How come you dont want to go hun?

Well I have stuck to my points but I have had 1 bad day so not sure whether to go or not, it always happen when I miss a bloody meeting!! As last week I missed the meeting I kinda knew it was gonna happen

you should defo still go!!

and then draw a line under that one bad day! ..

if you miss class you might have a bad day next week and then you might not go to class again and so on ..

You will still lose weight as you got your lose from last week as well! .. and im sure one bad day wouldnt of ruined your whole week, you will probs of just lost a little less but a lose is a loss better then a gain! :D

Back