1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Subway salad

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by x_claire_x, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I had a salad from subway today for lunch. I had lettuce, tomatoe, red onion and jalapeño so they were free.

Could anyone tell me the syns in a portion of chicken teyriaki and sweet onion sauce (about 2 tablespoons)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Chicken Teriyaki & Sweet Onion Salad without Dressing, per serving = 2.5 Syns

Sauce, Sweet Onion, per serving = 2 Syns

:)

4. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!

Not as bad as I though ?

5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

The thing you need to remember about Subway sauces is that what they call a serving is not what they actually put on in the store. A serving is approximately a tbsp of sauce and they can easily put on three or four times that amount if you're not careful x