• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Subway Salads??

S: 16st1lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.33%)
I didnt have time to make lunch this morning, so I was thinking about going to subway and getting one of their salads?

They make it for you infront of you like a sandwich but just without the bread, if I had a salad (lettuce, sweetcorn, cucumber, tomato) with chicken and ham do we think this would be free?? I know this sounds silly but I dont know if subway chicken or ham on its own will be free? xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
I would have subway salads sometimes if I dont have time to make a packed lunch. They are free as long as you dont put all that lovely dressing on them !! guilt free, enjoy.

yay! Ive got some extra light mayo I'll use as a dressing instead of using theirs! Now im hungry =D thanks!! xxxx

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
i'll need to have this onetime, there is a subway just down the road from my work as well. xx

it was really nice! Its definitely something I could have every lunch! Apart from the £3.40 price tag!!!! I could buy all the ingredients to that salad for that price and then make about 5 lol! But was really nice! xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Eating Out 0
Slimming World - Eating Out 1
Syn Values 2
Slim And Save 16
Syn Values 5