Subway

I didn't realise how low the points were for subaway, hubby loves them and i will defo be trying one.

x

yeh they are amazing tbh for what you get and points wise, if you go onto the subway website they keep it up to date with everything and also gives you the cals and sat fat so can always work things out :)

Was just wondering does anyone know the prices of subways please?

I fancy either a turkey/ham or just turkey one tomorrow but unsure on prices etc lol like to know these things i'm hopeless! :D thank you! :)

The website says that the sub of the day is usually £2.29 its ham on saturday and turkey breast and ham on wednesday.

x

The website says that the sub of the day is usually £2.29 its ham on saturday and turkey breast and ham on wednesday.

x

excellent thank you! YUM here i come subway! :D

Just to say - on the Biggest Loser last week, Shay went to Subway, and asked for them to remove the doughy part of the sub to make it less calories, and add more salad. I think thats a great idea dont you!! But regardless of that, those are great points values. Ours is the other end of town, but would be a great way to get a walk in too.
Thanks ladies.
xx

i watched that and thought it was dead clever! even so, if a 6" is only 4.5 points, i would probs like to keep my bread :) x

I had a Subway last night. A veggie patty, with 6 inch wheat bread, cucumber, lettuce and sweetcorn and one 'line' of light mayo, and it was 4 points.

the low fat versions of the subs arnt bad really. the Veggie delight, which is basically as much fresh veg you can cram into a six inch sub is 3 points.

I had a Subway last night. A veggie patty, with 6 inch wheat bread, cucumber, lettuce and sweetcorn and one 'line' of light mayo, and it was 4 points.

the low fat versions of the subs arnt bad really. the Veggie delight, which is basically as much fresh veg you can cram into a six inch sub is 3 points.

Kirsty hun i know i said i wasn't gonna give advice but didn't want you to point it wrongly and suffer at weigh in etc...

the veggie delight is 3 points... this you just point for the bread really... unless you have sauce on it etc

and the veggie patty one is actually 7 points with cheese... you didn't have cheese and they class cheese as 1.5... so that's 5.5 however you have to point 0.5 for sweetcorn as that's not free on points and then the light mayo is 1 point per serving... so although you didn't have cheese on it, it's still classed as 7 points because you had 1.5 extras etc :) and if you don't think it was enough to point the sweetcorn then it will be 6.5 cause light mayo is 1 point :) sorry hun just didnt want you to suffer for it this week etc just in case xxx

EDIT just saw it's 1.5 each for cheese for that was for lot, so 3 - 7 is 4 but then you had the sauce etc so 5.5 :) just want you to be on safe side hun, though i know you've earned AP that you haven't had to should cover it :) xx

Thanks Smirky, ive adjusted my points , im still underpoints for that day.. woohooo! xx

Back