Succes story???????????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by botozi, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. botozi

botozi Full Member

In Holland there's a magazine which brings a succes story about CD. On the Dutch CD-site this article is promoted to be readed. Ok, i read it and i was a little bit confused. The lady in the article lost 25 kg in a period of five months, that's 5 kg a month. In my opinion this is not a succes story concerning CD. Of course it's great that she lost this weight but she could have achieved this weight loss with any other diet (Weight Watchers for example). I think it's not really a good example of how much you can loose with CD. I realise that every body reacts with different weight losses on CD but on the other hand it's a very minimum loss in five months (3 weeks SS, one AAM, 3 weeks SS...and so on).

What do you think. Is this article really a good promotion for CD?

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.