1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Succes story???????????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by botozi, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. botozi

botozi Well-Known Member

In Holland there's a magazine which brings a succes story about CD. On the Dutch CD-site this article is promoted to be readed. Ok, i read it and i was a little bit confused. The lady in the article lost 25 kg in a period of five months, that's 5 kg a month. In my opinion this is not a succes story concerning CD. Of course it's great that she lost this weight but she could have achieved this weight loss with any other diet (Weight Watchers for example). I think it's not really a good example of how much you can loose with CD. I realise that every body reacts with different weight losses on CD but on the other hand it's a very minimum loss in five months (3 weeks SS, one AAM, 3 weeks SS...and so on).

What do you think. Is this article really a good promotion for CD?

Hugs
    botozi