Success Express - Am I on the right track?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lucy1987, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As my weight loss is sometimes painfully slow I decided to give Success Express a try for a few days to see if it helps shift some pounds. I just want to know if I'm on the right track...

Breakfast:

Quorn sausages, scrambled egg (2/3) and baked beans (1/3).

Lunch:

Ham sandwich on two slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (so HEB and 1/3 of meal), 2 LC Light cheese triangles (HEA), strawberries, an apple, a nectarine and a muller light yoghurt (so 2/3 of meal). This is the meal I'm a little unsure of...

Tea:

Gammon, dry roasted potatoes (1/3), carrots and green beans (2/3).

Snacks:

2 Alpen Light bars (HEB)
    Apple

Will probably have a kit kat later for some syns.

Does this seem okay to you?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm no expert but that looks pretty good to me. :)

4. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. It's nice being able to have green and red throughout the day. Feel like I'm eating more than usual too, a plus!

x

5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Seems fine to me.

6. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks. I shall see how it goes. I just feel strange being able to mix red and green and being allowed two HEA and HEB. However, I am eating a shed load of superfree food.

For tea I'm having quorn curry (made with quorn pieces, chopped tomatoes, onions, peppers and a variety of spices) over a small jacket potato.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Your SE days look fine Lucy, this one

Ham sandwich on two slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (so HEB and 1/3 of meal), 2 LC Light cheese triangles (HEA), strawberries, an apple, a nectarine and a muller light yoghurt (so 2/3 of meal). This is the meal I'm a little unsure of...

is okay as an EE meal as if you put it all on a plate then the ham would cover a 1/3 and the rest 2/3rd not taking your A and B into account.

Your tea sounds lovely too. SE really does work, I use it a lot when I need a bit of a boost, even if it's just for a couple of days it can make a difference.

8. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah the sandwich was the bit I was unsure of, but was a rushed idea and easy for work. It was literally all on a plate with the fruit so it could have been worse...

Think I shall make a SW quiche or omelette and take it to work for lunch tomorrow.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.