Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Success Express - Am I on the right track?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lucy1987, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As my weight loss is sometimes painfully slow I decided to give Success Express a try for a few days to see if it helps shift some pounds. I just want to know if I'm on the right track...

Breakfast:

Quorn sausages, scrambled egg (2/3) and baked beans (1/3).

Lunch:

Ham sandwich on two slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (so HEB and 1/3 of meal), 2 LC Light cheese triangles (HEA), strawberries, an apple, a nectarine and a muller light yoghurt (so 2/3 of meal). This is the meal I'm a little unsure of...

Tea:

Gammon, dry roasted potatoes (1/3), carrots and green beans (2/3).

Snacks:

2 Alpen Light bars (HEB)
    Apple

Will probably have a kit kat later for some syns.

Does this seem okay to you?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm no expert but that looks pretty good to me. :)

4. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. It's nice being able to have green and red throughout the day. Feel like I'm eating more than usual too, a plus!

x

5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Seems fine to me.

6. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks. I shall see how it goes. I just feel strange being able to mix red and green and being allowed two HEA and HEB. However, I am eating a shed load of superfree food.

For tea I'm having quorn curry (made with quorn pieces, chopped tomatoes, onions, peppers and a variety of spices) over a small jacket potato.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Your SE days look fine Lucy, this one

Ham sandwich on two slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (so HEB and 1/3 of meal), 2 LC Light cheese triangles (HEA), strawberries, an apple, a nectarine and a muller light yoghurt (so 2/3 of meal). This is the meal I'm a little unsure of...

is okay as an EE meal as if you put it all on a plate then the ham would cover a 1/3 and the rest 2/3rd not taking your A and B into account.

Your tea sounds lovely too. SE really does work, I use it a lot when I need a bit of a boost, even if it's just for a couple of days it can make a difference.

8. Lucy1987

Lucy1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah the sandwich was the bit I was unsure of, but was a rushed idea and easy for work. It was literally all on a plate with the fruit so it could have been worse...

Think I shall make a SW quiche or omelette and take it to work for lunch tomorrow.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.