Success express and healthy extras

Belletabbycat

Gold Member
I want to do a success express day today but am confused about having my healthy extras in between meals. I made a scan bran cake with my HEXA & B when I eat that do I need to have it with 2/3 super free as well it would be as a snack and not an official meal. It has tomatoes and onion in it but it probably isn't 2/3 super free. Have looked at the website and read the book and it seems a grey area to me :(

I wondered that too but I think the book says that healthy extras can be enjoyed as part of a meal or in between meals. I suppose this is supported by the extra easy info that says you don't need to have 1/3 superfree with healthy extras as it is built in. I've been having a hexA and hexB for breakfast, snacking on eggs and mullerlights in between meals on success express days and then having a slice of cheese on toast (whole meal) at the end of the day if I can honestly say I've had 2/3 superfree with each of my 3 meals - if I feel like I haven't done that properly then I don't have the second hex's. hope that makes sense?

That does make sense tho I haven't ended up with a sucess express day at all today not eaten much as was annoyed then sleepy then hungry then at McDonald's now in bed!! Never mind try again tomorro! Thank you :)

Back