Success express success anyone?

Well I have my day planned for tomorrow with the restart of success express. Any of you ladies care to join me in sharing your diaries?

Breakfast- porridge with skimmed milk (hex a n b), lots of strawberries, banana and grapes
mid- grapefruit and melon
lunch- super speed tomato soup, scan bran and 30g cheddar (hex a n b), with salad maybe?
Mid- apple
tea- chicken breast (5 syns) tomatoes, peppers courgettes peas baked beans leeks (all cooked together yummy!) with 25g rice (4.5 syns)
Evening- options hot choc!!!!!! (2 syns)

Ooh and me, I've just started a diary too but can't work out how to add photos? I shall subscribe to yours now... Us 10th julyers should stick together eh?

sarahaa said:
Ooh and me, I've just started a diary too but can't work out how to add photos? I shall subscribe to yours now... Us 10th julyers should stick together eh?

Definitely!!! It's not the diary that's in my sig I haven't done a link to it yet. It's just titled success express diary with pictures or something like that lol. Let me know if you can't find it. There's not much in it atm lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

, I think I was going wrong by not using higher syn amounts.

I think that's where a lot of people go wrong! The first time I did SE I hadn't totally got my head around it & one evening I was so hungry & had a tomato mugshot which is FREE on Green & EE but I should have counted it as 12syns (or something along those lines), crazy!

The next time I tried it for a week I didn't lose anything. As Conlou said everyone's different so where some may lose 3lb in a SE week others may lost 0.5lb. It's each to their own. If you try it & don't have a loss you're happy with, maybe go back to normal SW & really up your Surperfree & Speed foods.

Well I've followed it for 3 days religiously, with another one planned tomorrow and am interested to see what happens at weigh in on Wednesday morning. I normally lose 1lb if im
lucky, hoping for 2 this week, although star week is looming!

hi just joined this site ive started se this week as im stuggling i losy 4.5 stone last year and since christmas been stuck i quit smoking in feb and regained 7lb since then its very distresing im looking for recipies that are tasty but are made up from superfree foods any ideas and has antone had a big loss from followind se xx

Hi I don't have big losses anyway cos I have pcos and it really hinders it but I'm
Losing on weeks when I'm going over syns and I know a few people who've done it and lost 7 pound!!!

View attachment 48185

Dinner. 2 giant mushrooms, light garlic Philly HEXA, prosciutto ham

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Conlou1,
I also have PCOS and only this last week noticed that looking back at my food diary, there have been at least 1 day where I go over my syns and then lost weight at the end of the week but last week and this week i have been well under and STS!!! I just don't get it :(

no i edited my post because i posted a reply that was in anoher thread so i deleted it dats all because i messed up and got to this page..lol i wasnt telling anybody off

Back