Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenna88 said:
At the risk of sounding like an idiot would this be a success express day....

Breakfast-Bowl of fruit and a bowl of shreddies and milk (A and B 1)

Lunch- Vegetable Soup

Dinner- Baked potato, veg (2/3 of plate) and baked beans.

Heb 2- 2 hifi bars.

I imagine I'm going to need to try SE when I get a bit closer to target!

No. On SE you have 3 meals which are free Nd superfree. Lunch must have some free food without, pasta, potatoes or meat to make up a third.

Dinner is okay as long as the spud and beans make up a third.

I find breakfast hard if I'm not having a cooked breakfast so I do have cereal and tons of fruit instead but you should have three meals really.

Don't forget your syns.

well, I'm back from WI. shopping, etc. It obviously paid off because I lost a whopping 5lbs! Bringing my total weight loss to date to 6st 2lbs. I am over the moon! :)

dawnstarr06 said:
well, I'm back from WI. shopping, etc. It obviously paid off because I lost a whopping 5lbs! Bringing my total weight loss to date to 6st 2lbs. I am over the moon! :)

Wow that's fantastic! Well done! x

dawnstarr06 said:

That is amazing!!! Well done you!! You've made me determined to complete a week of SE!! How did you find the whole week? X

I only 6 days out of the 7, but it was easier than I thought, lots of salad and veg though, but having the extra HE's helped too. I found I didn't really want my syns, but I did use some, because who's going to decline a biscuit or some chocolate LOL! It was definitely worth it anyway. I'm going to try and do a few days on SE again this week as I'd love to lose 4lbs to put me down into that next stone range

Lol true, syns are there to be eaten ;) well done, bet you were chuffed!!

Lunches and dinners should be easy, i think it will be breakfasts i struggle with, but we shall see!! First day starts tomorrow on SE!

Anyone want to join me for a week :) x

Is this se
Fried eggs and bacon with chopped tomatoes

Tomato herb mugshot with pineapple chunks

Sw chips with carrots and broccoli! strange combination but works for me

Snacks Alpen bar x 2
Muller light yoghurt

fat_2_fabulous said:
Is this se
Fried eggs and bacon with chopped tomatoes

Tomato herb mugshot with pineapple chunks

Sw chips with carrots and broccoli! strange combination but works for me

Snacks Alpen bar x 2
Muller light yoghurt

Eggs and bacon are free foods should only make up a third of your plate

Mugshot and pineapple - this isn't really an SE meal following the 2/3 to 1/3 principle

Dinner - as long as you only have a third of chips

Don't forget 2 a and b choices and syns

SE in picture form for those struggling with the "rules"..

Veg soup could be SE friendly if it has beans or potato or parsnips or pasta shapes etc in it.

Attachments

• image-2026610389.jpg
    image-2026610389.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 3,945
And don't forget, it's the highest syn value. If a mugshot is even one syn on green, you must take the red syn value. If a sausage is one syn on red, you. It's take the green syn value.

Good pic coljack, should help a few people.

jaylou said:
Eggs and bacon are free foods should only make up a third of your plate

Mugshot and pineapple - this isn't really an SE meal following the 2/3 to 1/3 principle

Dinner - as long as you only have a third of chips

Don't forget 2 a and b choices and syns

Ahhh ok....confusing.com

I've avoided mugshots completely as I thought they had to be synned, or doesn't that count if they are free on EE/Green? As for breakfasts I've had a big bowl of chopped strawberries & raspberries with grapes and blueberries with a muller light, usually with an apple, banana and a satsuma/clementine, lunch has generally been a salad with omelette or cold meat, and then tea has been something like gammon, SW chips, salad, mushrooms & tomatoes, or a roast dinner (1/3 meat & potatoes and 2/3 veg), and I've eaten fruit after meals if I wanted it or in between for snacks. HEA has been milk, and if I used a 2nd, it was cheese and HEB has been either dorset really nutty muesli with breakfast, alpen light bars or wholemeal bread.

Wow - great stuff. I must give this a try.

Trying to figure out a SE day -
B - 2 rashers with loads of mushrooms and large grilled tomato.
L - Butternut squash soup and salad with 2 low low triangles.
D - Grilled chicken, cauliflower mash, mangetout and butternut squash chips.
HEA - milk in tea
HEB - stuck at the minute as Dr has put me on a grain free diet so need to go look it all up, don't think anything fits.
SYNS - biggest loser berry fudge bar (4)
Apart from my HEB issue would this be SE?

largerthanmost said:
Trying to figure out a SE day -
B - 2 rashers with loads of mushrooms and large grilled tomato.
L - Butternut squash soup and salad with 2 low low triangles.
D - Grilled chicken, cauliflower mash, mangetout and butternut squash chips.
HEA - milk in tea
HEB - stuck at the minute as Dr has put me on a grain free diet so need to go look it all up, don't think anything fits.
SYNS - biggest loser berry fudge bar (4)
Apart from my HEB issue would this be SE?

Your lunch is all super free. You need a third of free food in there.

For B choices, try using the extended B choice list from a green day with dried fruit and nuts/seeds

Your lunch is all super free. You need a third of free food in there.

For B choices, try using the extended B choice list from a green day with dried fruit and nuts/seeds
Thanks - I'll use some sweet potato in the soup & have a look at the green day B choices - thanks a million, I tend to just think bread, cereal and crackers for HEB as that's what I love most! No bread or porridge is going to be really hard for me.

Biggest loser berry fudge bars are 200cals so 10Syns? Or are you having only part of a bar?
These are the snack ones not the meal replacements and are less than 80 cals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back