Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its still the same x

I have a tin of weight watchers soup that is 3.5syns and thinking of how to incorporate it into a success express lunch for something light to have

as its not free I'm guessing I would have to have 1/3free food and 2/3 superfree food with it aswell I'm guessing?

Any suggestions please?

As it's not a free or superfree food then it just needs to be synned. I guess you could class it as a snack? Then have your normal SE meal of 2/3 to 1/3.
Is it 3.5 on all plans? If not then the highest value needs to be taken, if there is one.

I'd leave it in the cupboard for another time!

Thanx I bought the soup on Sunday but decided to do success express so have left it in the cupboard all week, I'm weighing myself tomoro evening so it can wait for another few days

No weight loss for me after a strict week on success express I put on a pound!!!
I usually do extra easy so I don't think that having the extra HexB helped!
Never mind!

Sammie88 said:
No weight loss for me after a strict week on success express I put on a pound!!!
I usually do extra easy so I don't think that having the extra HexB helped!
Never mind!

I once gained 1/2lb on SE I thought the same that it might be the extra hex

Maybe see what happens next week. My body seems to work on a 2 week cycle (always been a bit slow!) so sometimes it takes a while for what I've done last week to kick in especially as I'm getting nearer to target so if you do a normal 100% week you might get a good loss next week.

I have no motivation lately, its that time of the year where its all nights out and takeaways afterwards. My partner is throwing a dinner party tonight which is going to be completely un-sw friendly. So i've decided that after tonight its SE for at least a week. Will stock up on Mushrooms & tomatos, brocolli & cauliflower and lots and lots of fruit. :) will be following this thread closely to see how everyone gets on. Think I might just stick to one HEB x

I've been doing 2/3 of my plate super free with out knowing it was wrong so i'm going to keep doing that. I'm doing the the expess sucess 7day meal plan from the website this week for a push.

Interesting thread, I decided to do SE this week (normally do EE and lost just over 5stone). what ive had is

Wed (SB & Low Low are HE's only 1 of each)
(B) 2 SB kiwi pomegranit pear fat free yog
(L) SW Tomato sout, 3SB low low kerry spread
(D) 2/3 plate veg stew (meat & veg)
Syns - gravy powder small amount
Drinks black coffee and at least 2l water made up with a small dash of squash no sugar

Thurs Wed (SB & Low Low are HE's only 1 of each)
(B) 2 SB kiwi Apple pear fat free yog
(L) Parnip & red pepper homemade sout, 3SB low low kerry spread
(D) Plate of veg as meat burt
Syns - 1/2 tub quark mixed wiht sweetner and 2 plums
Drinks black coffee and at least 2l water made up with a small dash of squash no sugar

Fri (4 ryvita multigrain & Low Low are HE's only 1 of each)
(B) pear apple 2 plums fat free yog
(L) homemade leek / potato soup, 4 ryvita low low kerry spread, 5 small tomatos, 5 radish & 1 spring onion
(D) 1/3 plate pasta with salmon and quark sauce with dill and 2/3 plate veg
Syns - curly whirly later

Does that 3 day menu look ok with SE. I havent really been hungry either so not had the extra HE's, I may have an extra HE tomorrow if I fancy a hot drink

Thanks in advance Lisa x

Interesting thread, I decided to do SE this week (normally do EE and lost just over 5stone). what ive had is

Wed (SB & Low Low are HE's only 1 of each)
(B) 2 SB kiwi pomegranit pear fat free yog
(L) SW Tomato sout, 3SB low low kerry spread
(D) 2/3 plate veg stew (meat & veg)
Syns - gravy powder small amount

Thurs Wed (SB & Low Low are HE's only 1 of each)
(B) 2 SB kiwi Apple pear fat free yog
(L) Parnip & red pepper homemade sout, 3SB low low kerry spread
(D) Plate of veg as meat burt
Syns - 1/2 tub quark mixed wiht sweetner and 2 plums

Fri (4 ryvita multigrain & Low Low are HE's only 1 of each)
(B) pear apple 2 plums fat free yog
(L) homemade leek / potato soup, 4 ryvita low low kerry spread, 5 small tomatos, 5 radish & 1 spring onion
(D) 1/3 plate pasta with salmon and quark sauce with dill and 2/3 plate veg
Syns - curly whirly later

Does that 3 day menu look ok with SE. I havent really been hungry either so not had the extra HE's, I may have an extra HE tomorrow if I fancy a hot drink

Thanks in advance Lisa x

Your food diary looks fantastic Lisa. Well done xxx

Thanks for this just like to ask are the a and b choices same as on extra easy

They will be as you can have the free food from any plan in your meals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back