Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use your syns on chocolate Hun xxxx

Really? I thought I could only snack on SF? So I therefore through syns would have to be used within meals? X

Really? I thought I could only snack on SF? So I therefore through syns would have to be used within meals? X

No Hun, you can have your syns as normal but all you have to do on SE is count the highest syn value when calculating.

So if you have a chocolate bar the syns will be the same on all plans however say you had a sausage and it was like 5 syns on green but only 2 syns on red, then you have to count the highest syns.

So when I do SE I stick to syns that have the same value on all plans.
i hope this makes sense xxx

I do the same with the syns it makes it simpler, the couple of times I've used syns for other things I've managed to forget to use the higher rate and had to switch to an EE day, luckily I tend to save my 2nd hex until later in the day....

I love being able to have peas and sweetcorn on SE for a change

No Hun, you can have your syns as normal but all you have to do on SE is count the highest syn value when calculating.

So if you have a chocolate bar the syns will be the same on all plans however say you had a sausage and it was like 5 syns on green but only 2 syns on red, then you have to count the highest syns.

So when I do SE I stick to syns that have the same value on all plans.
i hope this makes sense xxx

Ah this is great! I have the hang of the higher value syn situation but I normally only use syns on 'treats' or coffees. Ooh thanks mrs w!
I have no syns left but look forward to curly wurly tomorrow ;) x

Ah this is great! I have the hang of the higher value syn situation but I normally only use syns on 'treats' or coffees. Ooh thanks mrs w!
I have no syns left but look forward to curly wurly tomorrow ;) x

Im glad I could help Hun :)
if you go to the first page of this thread there is the full explanation and I've also posted a few meal photos too so this may help you. xxxx

Im glad I could help Hun :)
if you go to the first page of this thread there is the full explanation and I've also posted a few meal photos too so this may help you. xxxx

Thank you! I have read it which did help just thought snacks were SF which meant I couldn't have a chocolate bar. Happy now ;) x

Peas and sweetcorn still aren't superfree are they? confused what you mean here?
I do the same with the syns it makes it simpler, the couple of times I've used syns for other things I've managed to forget to use the higher rate and had to switch to an EE day, luckily I tend to save my 2nd hex until later in the day....

I love being able to have peas and sweetcorn on SE for a change

Not to be a bug bear.... but on the plans on the slimming world website some of the meals are all superfree, like the breakfast on day one (all fruit) so surely you don't have to worry about it being a third free as long as its no more then a third free food. I understand the free food is there to make sure your having something substantial, but sometimes you can have a substantial meal of superfree food.

This is my only query (hopefully)

I too saw the fruit on day 1 like Donna and thought ok all sf which I sometimes do. But as jaylou states ok it is there but it is the only meal all sf.

Can I just clarify then that the plan really is:

3 meals a day, each one 1/3 free and 2/3 sf.
1 or 2 hea ( which is never understood why you could choose to have more.)
2 heb
Syns 5-15
Snacks preferably sf but I could have eggs/mullers and I can also snack on my he and syns.

Have I got it?

Thanks!

Ok so I nearly did it but I forgot to not snack on free food! Only had a few slices of beef I was cooking this afternoon but otherwise I did a full day. Still got some milk left and a b choice! I can feel a hot choc and hi fi evening treat coming on!

This is my only query (hopefully)

I too saw the fruit on day 1 like Donna and thought ok all sf which I sometimes do. But as jaylou states ok it is there but it is the only meal all sf.

Can I just clarify then that the plan really is:

3 meals a day, each one 1/3 free and 2/3 sf.
1 or 2 hea ( which is never understood why you could choose to have more.)
2 heb
Syns 5-15
Snacks preferably sf but I could have eggs/mullers and I can also snack on my he and syns.

Have I got it?

Thanks!

You've got it spot on Hun, when I do SE I just try to have as much superfree and variety of it as possible and then just have a really small amount of free food on my plate.
I hope you are enjoying the plan xxx

Can I ask if people are really bloated and uncomfortable on se? I have just completed day 4 and sorry I'm so bloated and windy also really tired. I find I get hungry really quickly after meals, I gained last week so really wanted a boost so thought I would give se a try. Not sure I will make a full week of it, might try and get through tomorrow and do a red day before weigh to reduce bloating, I also drink a lot of water which I would have hoped would flush out any bloating.
Any responses would be great, thanks

Can I ask if people are really bloated and uncomfortable on se? I have just completed day 4 and sorry I'm so bloated and windy also really tired. I find I get hungry really quickly after meals, I gained last week so really wanted a boost so thought I would give se a try. Not sure I will make a full week of it, might try and get through tomorrow and do a red day before weigh to reduce bloating, I also drink a lot of water which I would have hoped would flush out any bloating.
Any responses would be great, thanks

Hey! I am on day 3 and I feel a little uncomfortable and bloated. I have found I am less hungry and not eat my HEX today. I will make a conscious effort to eat these tomorrow. X

I think you could be feeling that way because of all the super free and also lots of water can bloat you.
I find peppermint tea really helps me feel less bloated and sluggish so it might be with giving it a try Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Success express sounds like a good so I'm going to give it a go today. I've got my WI on Thursday evening, and I've also got the lady curse from hell so I need all the help I can get!! I'm planning on having porridge with chopped banana and grated apple for breakfast, veggie and bean soup with ryvita and kidney bean pate for lunch and veggie curry with rice and toasted cashew nuts for dinner. I've got fruit and yogurts incase I get hungry inbetween. Bring it on! Thanks for all the info x

Peas and sweetcorn still aren't superfree are they? confused what you mean here?

No they're not superfree I just meant I like being able to have a small serving as part of my free foods, I normally do Red and you have to syn them if you want them.... I like the flexibility of having red and green even if it is a smaller portion than you can have on the other plans

Hey! I am on day 3 and I feel a little uncomfortable and bloated. I have found I am less hungry and not eat my HEX today. I will make a conscious effort to eat these tomorrow. X

Hot water and lemon is good for being bloated too, it's my standard "cure all" for everything

Ooh will try these! Feeling ok to be honest!

Had some super free curry today and nipped to get some uncle bens express rice! Just in time I remembered I needed to syn it as a red day! *****! I put it straight back! Ha ha! I am finding SE really enjoyable but haven't eat all my HEX! I will try an manage these in more!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back