Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done success express today feeling really good about the week ahead :) xxx

Oh we'll done you, you've done the hard bit of getting back on the wagon, and how! So I'm sure you'll have a great week :)

I've found today hard, because I had virtually no sleep last night, but have managed to stick to it (just! Bang on 15 syns, but it was hard!) so am also hoping for another good week.

Fingers crossed for us both - and for everyone else!

Abi xx

Oh we'll done you, you've done the hard bit of getting back on the wagon, and how! So I'm sure you'll have a great week :)

I've found today hard, because I had virtually no sleep last night, but have managed to stick to it (just! Bang on 15 syns, but it was hard!) so am also hoping for another good week.

Fingers crossed for us both - and for everyone else!

Abi xx

Well done! Everything is harder with little sleep so it's an achievement that you stuck to plan x

Going to try success express this week and 10 syn max try and fit in some exercise too

Only need to lose 1/2lb this week to get my 9 stone award, so I am doing SE to help me do it! :eek:

DAY 1 of a week of SE for me to try kick start some good losses in preparation for my holiday in october, to reach target by then I need to be losing 2lb a week heres hoping! ;)

brekkie was 1/2 melon & an activia yog

lunch small jacket, bit cottage cheese, 2/3 plate mixed salady stuff

Tea? to be decided but will probably be a mahoosive veggie stir fry with a little chicken & half a pack of blue dragon chow mein stir fry sauce (2.5 syn)

got a big pineapple chopped up to snack on & HEA will be milk for teas, HEB probably a special k chewy delight bar at supper with a 2 syn options drink and a nommy kitkat & penguin wafer to use my syns up :D

Does this look OK?? or am I missing something?

Thanks everyone!

Tbh, I don't really know as such what keeps me going, all I know is that I never wanna go back! Onwards and downwards! ;) x

DAY 1 of a week of SE for me to try kick start some good losses in preparation for my holiday in october, to reach target by then I need to be losing 2lb a week heres hoping! ;)

brekkie was 1/2 melon & an activia yog

lunch small jacket, bit cottage cheese, 2/3 plate mixed salady stuff

Tea? to be decided but will probably be a mahoosive veggie stir fry with a little chicken & half a pack of blue dragon chow mein stir fry sauce (2.5 syn)

got a big pineapple chopped up to snack on & HEA will be milk for teas, HEB probably a special k chewy delight bar at supper with a 2 syn options drink and a nommy kitkat & penguin wafer to use my syns up :D

Does this look OK?? or am I missing something?

Your meals look really good, Dizzy, just keep on piling the fruit/ veg on your plate, and you'll be fine.

Only thing I would say is you're allowed 2 HEs on SE, and that can really help with any cravings/ hunger/ feelings of deprevation, so you could have a couple of slices of wholemeal toast with some cream cheese and loads of tomatoes and lettuce, for example, oooo or, even better, you could crush up 12 cashew nuts, or 15 peanuts, or 2 desert spoons of sunflower seeds, and sprinkle that over your stir fry!

But you're doing really well, keep it up! I'm doing SE today too - I recommend adding cereal to your yoghurt & fruit for brekkie, and have that one of the HEBs one day, as I find it keeps me WAY fuller than just having the fruit and yoghurt. I actually had cereal with half a HEA of milk and berries for brekkie - it was scrummy and I'm only just getting hungry again now!

Brekkie.jpg

Just some suggestions, though, you should of course do whatever you fancy with your HEs - that's what they're there for!

Good luck! :D
xx

Well done! Everything is harder with little sleep so it's an achievement that you stuck to plan x

:thankyou: I'm having another go today this time with a bit more sleep, but with a bit of a hangover! Have tons of fruit and veg at work and at home, though, so hoping I can stick to it again - after an average week last week, I lost 1lb on Monday, and I'm on a hen do this weekend, so am trying to do everything I can to make sure I get another 1lb off this week!

Im aiming for 3 se express days this week did 1 last week but still had a good loss of 2lb i want a bigger loss this week may try for 4lb xxx

Your meals look really good, Dizzy, just keep on piling the fruit/ veg on your plate, and you'll be fine.

Only thing I would say is you're allowed 2 HEs on SE, and that can really help with any cravings/ hunger/ feelings of deprevation, so you could have a couple of slices of wholemeal toast with some cream cheese and loads of tomatoes and lettuce, for example, oooo or, even better, you could crush up 12 cashew nuts, or 15 peanuts, or 2 desert spoons of sunflower seeds, and sprinkle that over your stir fry!

But you're doing really well, keep it up! I'm doing SE today too - I recommend adding cereal to your yoghurt & fruit for brekkie, and have that one of the HEBs one day, as I find it keeps me WAY fuller than just having the fruit and yoghurt. I actually had cereal with half a HEA of milk and berries for brekkie - it was scrummy and I'm only just getting hungry again now!

View attachment 87744

Just some suggestions, though, you should of course do whatever you fancy with your HEs - that's what they're there for!

Good luck! :D
xx

Thanks for your suggestions, really helpful & things I hadnt thought about! xx just been and bought some more fruit/veggies so fingers crossed xx

Going to try SE to give myself a boost. Read up on it. Few questions. Do you have to have your whole 'a' and 'b' choices. For breakfast for example, if you had weetabix with banana and apple would that be ok. My 'a' and 'b' choice 2/3 superfree but do I need to eat say a muller for my 1/3 free food.

Going to try SE to give myself a boost. Read up on it. Few questions. Do you have to have your whole 'a' and 'b' choices. For breakfast for example, if you had weetabix with banana and apple would that be ok. My 'a' and 'b' choice 2/3 superfree but do I need to eat say a muller for my 1/3 free food.

With success express you need to have all if your healthy extras and 2/3 of your plate of food must be superfree food xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's right, it's totally fine to have no free food in a meal, as long as you're balancing out the 2/3s (plus!) sf with a HE, but no, you don't have to have all your HEs together or even in the same meal - I had a full HEB and 1/2 a HEA with brekkie, for example, will have the other 1/2 this eve, and then a full HEA with lunch (check out how delicious it was!),

lunch.jpg

then will have my 2nd HEB in the form of a Special K chewy bar as pudding this evening. It's probably not 100% by the book Success Express, but it's always worked for me!

Keep going, Sue, you're doing great :)

:D
That's right, it's totally fine to have no free food in a meal, as long as you're balancing out the 2/3s (plus!) sf with a HE, but no, you don't have to have all your HEs together or even in the same meal - I had a full HEB and 1/2 a HEA with brekkie, for example, will have the other 1/2 this eve, and then a full HEA with lunch (check out how delicious it was!),

View attachment 87761

then will have my 2nd HEB in the form of a Special K chewy bar as pudding this evening. It's probably not 100% by the book Success Express, but it's always worked for me!

Keep going, Sue, you're doing great :)

lunch looks really nomnomnommy :D How do you get pics up on here ? (my son says i'm a technophobe - think thats his way of saying i'm thick lol :rolleyes:)

Thank you for replying. It seems wrong to eat 2 'b' and 1 or 2 'a's everyday after doing EE for so long. Do you notice a better loss. I am hoping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back