Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for replying. It seems wrong to eat 2 'b' and 1 or 2 'a's everyday after doing EE for so long. Do you notice a better loss. I am hoping lol

I find my losses double when I do this plan xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 2 of SE

so it kind of went like this.....

b 1/2 melon & activia yog HEA1 milk for teas

L mushroom/onion omlette, 2/3 plate lettuce,tom,cucumber,spring onion,yellow pepper, apple, plum.

T big mixed veggie stir fry with bamboo shoots & water chestnuts, bit of chicken, soy,garlic,ginger. Banana & branflakes HEb & HEA2 milk for pudding

syns penguin wafer 4.5 kitkat 5.5 choc options later?? 2

still got a HEB to use....might try eat a couple of ryvita with cottage cheese later.......but i'm very very stuffed at the mo!!!
How does that look??

I'm gonna be your stalker & eat what you eat then!! :D xx

Lol!! My losses are small though Hun. Don't forget that ;) I'm not a fast loser but as long as it comes off I'm a happy hippo :D xxx

day 2 of SE

so it kind of went like this.....

b 1/2 melon & activia yog HEA1 milk for teas

L mushroom/onion omlette, 2/3 plate lettuce,tom,cucumber,spring onion,yellow pepper, apple, plum.

T big mixed veggie stir fry with bamboo shoots & water chestnuts, bit of chicken, soy,garlic,ginger. Banana & branflakes HEb & HEA2 milk for pudding

syns penguin wafer 4.5 kitkat 5.5 choc options later?? 2

still got a HEB to use....might try eat a couple of ryvita with cottage cheese later.......but i'm very very stuffed at the mo!!!
How does that look??

That looks great Hun. I don't find I snack on SE as I'm always stuffed too lol xx

:D

lunch looks really nomnomnommy :D How do you get pics up on here ? (my son says i'm a technophobe - think thats his way of saying i'm thick lol :rolleyes:)

Ha, it so was! To get pictures up, all you do is make sure the pic is saved somewhere on your PC, then click the Insert Image icon (which I've circled in red in the attached thumbnail; sorry it's so small! OH, editing the post seems to remove the thumbnail, so, if it's still not there when I save this time, the Insert Image icon is next to the Unlink icon, which is the globe with the paperclip at the bottom with the red cross over it) above the text in the reply box. Then a box will open up with 2 tabs at the top. Select "From Computer". Then there'll be a button at the bottom of the box, labelled "Select file", which you click and it'll open a folder on your PC. Then just navigate to the picture you want, just as you would if you were going to open it on your PC, and click on it. This will open the box again, and you'll see the name of your file in the top of the box, with 3 buttons at the bottom, and you just click the one labelled "Upload Files" and that'll automatically insert the picture into your text where ever you last left the cursor.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Anyway, I ended up having a pretty great SE day yesterday:

Breakfast: HEb of Choc Spoonsize Weetabix with 1/2 HEa of milk and 2/3rds bowl of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries (Utterly delish!)
Midmorning snack: Snack pack of Mango
Lunch: Couscous, ham & HEa of Feta with tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, celery, mushrooms, green beans and broccoli, as above
Afternoon snack: Toffee Mullerlight and half a bunch of grapes
Then I got home quite late and was feeling quite rough after my boozy night on Tuesday, so chowed down on a pack of Kellogg's sour cream and onion cracker crisps (4.5 syns) and nearly ordered a pizza and ruined it all but I had some salmon in the fridge so instead I fried that in a HEb of olive oil and served with 1/2 can tinned jersey potatoes and 2/3rds of the plate (if not more!) of cabbage and tenderstem broccoli. Not the most beautiful dish I've ever cooked but super quick and SO delicious!

Dinner.jpg

Then I was feeling a bit naughty so, after dinner I had:

Special K Chew Delight Bar - 4.5 syns - with the other 1.2 my HEa of milk
2 muller light greek style honeyed peach yoghurts - 0.5 syns each

So I finished the day feeling really stuffed and satisfied, but did a 99% SE day and only had 10 syns. Hooray for Success Express!

I'm out for dinner tonight, then off on a hen do this weekend, so that will be the only SE day I do this week (my WI's on Monday), so hoping my 1 day will limit the damage on the scales on Mon!

well here goes my attempt..... cant post my big bowl of pinapple as my camera battery just died!! woooooohooooo it worked whos a clever clogs ha ha ha cheers for the lesson in piccy uploading mrsMcnab xxxx

That looks beautiful Hun :) xxx

Hi everyone,

I'm not losing doing green days so going to try and give success express a go. I'm vegetarian so haven't ever fancied red days or ee. I am wondering though if you get better losses doing red or doing success express. Has anyone tried both? Grateful for any opinions and to hear anyone's personal experiences :)

thanks

That looks beautiful Hun :) xxx

ta hun :D it was very yummy. Ive got my camera charging now.....and there will be no stopping me posting my foody pics ;)

quick question..............

do you HAVE TO have something from red AND something from green at each meal on success express? what I mean is i've just had a mushroom & onion omlette with a tomato/cucumber salad & small jacket but no meat - is this ok??xx

Hi everyone,

I'm not losing doing green days so going to try and give success express a go. I'm vegetarian so haven't ever fancied red days or ee. I am wondering though if you get better losses doing red or doing success express. Has anyone tried both? Grateful for any opinions and to hear anyone's personal experiences :)

thanks

I've never been able to lose doing green days when I did sw last time around :sigh: shame too as I really lurrrrve pasta & spuds, but they just don't seem to like me lol.
I get decentish losses on ee & red but I'm doing my 1st attempt at success express to see if it makes a difference this week with the extra superfree stuff.

ta hun :D it was very yummy. Ive got my camera charging now.....and there will be no stopping me posting my foody pics ;)

quick question..............

do you HAVE TO have something from red AND something from green at each meal on success express? what I mean is i've just had a mushroom & onion omlette with a tomato/cucumber salad & small jacket but no meat - is this ok??xx

Hi Hun
You can just have something from red or green or doesn't have to be both just as long as your superfree is correct then you are fine xxx

Hi Hun
You can just have something from red or green or doesn't have to be both just as long as your superfree is correct then you are fine xxx

cheers chick......you are like the SW oracle :worthy: :D lol xx

I had a whole onion & half a tub of mushrooms in my 1 egg omlette so I reckon with the salady stuff I had 2/3 if not more ;) xx

Do you have to make sure you have at least 5 syns a day or not. Just realised I only had 0.5 today.

Ideally for the plan to work you need to be having at least 5 syns a day x

Hi ladies, I like what you are doing here. I really need a kick start. Is it true that you can have 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's? I think that would help to cheer up the 2/3rd's SF.

Hi ladies, I like what you are doing here. I really need a kick start. Is it true that you can have 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's? I think that would help to cheer up the 2/3rd's SF.

yes you are supposed to have 2 As & Bs (good eh :D) I'm just at he end of day 2 now & have been absolutely stuffed full !!!! I struggled to fit my 2nd HEB in I was so stuffed full lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back