Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right success express. A lot of members in our group were doing it, dont know the results as I couldnt make group last week. Yes you can have 2 a choices and 2 bs. Love my 2 healthy extras a and b. :)

Oh right success express. A lot of members in our group were doing it, dont know the results as I couldnt make group last week. Yes you can have 2 a choices and 2 bs. Love my 2 healthy extras a and b. :)

me too...especially milk. thats why I was doing a lot of red days so I got more lol (then I found the almond milk:)) xx

Ah yes the almond milk (drool). However, to have your full 875 ml allowance per day for that milk is expensive at £1.39 a carton. Our allowance is nearly all of that, so I just have it in my porridge, so creamy, and have 350mls of skimmed for brews etc. As I do red and green days I can have two a choices so no problem. :)

Ah yes the almond milk (drool). However, to have your full 875 ml allowance per day for that milk is expensive at £1.39 a carton. Our allowance is nearly all of that, so I just have it in my porridge, so creamy, and have 350mls of skimmed for brews etc. As I do red and green days I can have two a choices so no problem. :)

Yeah it is a bit steep price wise :sigh: I've been using it only on days when I've done Extra easy normally (unless I've been lucky enough to find any on offer) x

Yeh the Asda and Tesco £1 jobby didnt last long enough did it? In some ways I wish I had never tried it, as I miss having the full amount now, but it would work out at £1.39 (£1.49 in Tesco) per day x 7 so in a week nearly £10 a week just on milk for me!!! No way :(

how long do you normally do success express??
im really wanting to try it to boost my losses a little during may :)

ive only ever done extra easy, never done a red or green or success express day yet x
i shall look at this for next week :)

Phew! lost 2 1/2lbs this week after my first success express - I did it to negate any cyclical bloating & it seems to have worked! I'm going to keep it up for one more week, it is good fun but not just as handy as Extra Easy. Thanks for the ideas on this thread!

Having a SE day again today, it's so much easier mealwise than red some days and I still get my two hex's if I want them, although I'm trying not to have 2 hex's of cheese all the time.

Downsized my dinner plate again so hoping that'll help my weight loss too as I'm struggling to loose still, I'll be on a toddler sized plate if I have to downsize again haha..

Thought I'd "treat" myself foodwise today rather than just grab and eat on the go

Breakfast was SW pancakes with youghurt and melon and grapes, I was too idle to chop up the melon lol

Lunch was homemade tuna fishcakes with rocket, green salad, cucumber and tomatoes and a laughing cow blue cheese triangle (1 1/2 syns) chopped up and thrown in (my new SW love)

Does anyone know if the blue cheese laughing cow triangles are a hex too please ?

just popping in to follow, thinking of doing a couple of SE days and wanted to see what evryone was eating xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back