Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh I have always wondered about success express (must dig my SW handbook out again)

Is that the one where you do opposite of EE and do 2/3 superfree instead of just 1/3 or am I thinking of something else?

I've just done 3 days of SE (damage limitation after a colossal piece of cake on Sunday) and I've lost 2lbs at WI tonight :)

It works! I've been hanging around the same weight for a while now so needed a boost. Followed EE plan over the weekend and then success express throughout the week and lost 2.5lb! So pleased, my biggest loss for a while, since everything slowed down! ?

Tomorrow is day 4 on SE for me im hoping it makes a difference at WI on weds - it will give me the boost I need to get back on track to target

So on day 2 of se and feel like I can't stop eating!!!! I think I've done everything right and I've stayed within my syns. I hope the scales so a change soon. I'm a proper serial weigher!! How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Ive done 6 days on SE I get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed it makes a difference. My scales arent looking hopeful lol but i dont trust them

I find it a struggle to eat 1/3 on EE so ive really had to force 2/3 down if im honest, but ive done it. What I have found is, ive eaten more than I normally would due to having extra A and B choices, so ive not really picked in between meals as I normally would ..... AND ive not even had room for my chocolate at night as ive been so full

Right, I'm at the top of target and need that boost to get loosing again, I will read up on SE tonight as I need reminding, if someone's out there reading this, how would my plan for today fit in with SE:

Bf - fat free yogurt with grapes and straws
Lunch - bread heb, 2 slices ham, lettuce and cucumber s/w

All snacks will be fruit. Am I starting right?

Bf - fat free yogurt with grapes and straws
Lunch - bread heb, 2 slices ham, lettuce and cucumber s/w

All snacks will be fruit. Am I starting right?

If the lettuce + cucumber filled 2/3rds of the plate (heaped not spread out) then its right. Imagine 1 pack of cards on plate is carbs/protein and 2 packs is veg :)

Thats a really good way of looking at things, if its in a sandwich still think of it on the plate and yeah, no way am I doing SE for lunch.

Start tonight!!

Been doing se since mon and not going to lie I have been struggling. It's paid off though as I'm 2lb down. Well see what mon brings but weighed today as going on holiday 6 weeks today. I'd love to lose 12lb between now and then but well see. X

I'm going to try success express for a week. I get weighed tonight and am expecting a gain after a terrible weekend binge!

I think I will be ok apart from breakfast. I love a sw grill up on a weekend and don't like mushrooms or tomatoes so normally just eat fruit afterwards. However if I'm getting this right, if I had a plate with bacon egg and beans for example, I'd need 2 plates of super free! So I'm going to try a BLT (without the tomato but loads of lettuce - 2/3s) followed by fruit. Am I on the right track?

I think this could really suit my lifestyle during the week as I eat loads of fruit. What about if I did success express Monday to Friday and extra easy on a weekend? Anyone else do that and get good results?

Sorry to go on I've just always been an extra easy kinda gal but now close to target and need a boost xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did success express the other week for the exact same reason as you - close to target, weight loss is slow and I needed a boost. I did EE over the weekend so I could be a bit more relaxed about it (and have my magic pancakes!) and the SE throughout the week. At weigh in I had lost 2.5lbs which is my biggest loss for a while. I'm doing it again this week after my holiday to try and get rid of my holiday gain!

Sounds like you've got the right idea, make sure you snack on super free in between meals so have lots of chopped fruit in the fridge ready! I liked having the extra B choice - I used alpen light bars as snacks too.

Good luck, let us know how you get on! ?

Sounds great Hayley! I really hope it works for me like it has for you :) gonna do some planning tonight after WI. I'm rather excited :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did SE for a week and only lost a pound. I usually lose 2 or more on a good week so was a bit miffed. I was eating a lot, but no more than usual...very strange. I might try it again but maybe it just doesn't work on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back