Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this thread. Decided to do SE for the next week as I have been a bit blasé of late and my losses have been slowing right down. Just trying to plan meals and was having difficulty thinking of things to have for breakfast and this thread has given me some good ideas. Here's to a good week and hopefully a good loss.

Back on SE this week after a week's holiday away eating rubbish! lol!

Good luck everyone for the week ahead!!

my brekkie is pretty much always SE. Last night my lunch and dinner were too. Not sure why I didn't lose much on it, maybe it was just a bad week. Might try it again after festival season finishes end of September as a detox and something to kick me back into proper weight loss. I even had a meal that was all super free and it was delish and really filling!!!

Good luck everyone for the week ahead!!

my brekkie is pretty much always SE. Last night my lunch and dinner were too. Not sure why I didn't lose much on it, maybe it was just a bad week. Might try it again after festival season finishes end of September as a detox and something to kick me back into proper weight loss. I even had a meal that was all super free and it was delish and really filling!!!

Perhaps if a lot of your meals are already se theres not much difference?

Yeah I did wonder that. SE wasn't really much different from my usual, except some dinners and lunches I upped the veg. The different syn values don't really affect me as I didn't really eat anything with a different syn value (meat, fish, snack pots etc)

i think my losses are just slow compared to some. I'm going to give SE another try though - when festivals/pubs/etc are out of the way and I really have a clear week to do it. Need to read it over again to make sure I've got it right but maybe it doesn't work as well on vegans/people that eat a lot of veg anyway. Hmmm

I can see how it would work on people that usually have only 1/3rd super free though!! Massive difference in calories.

Other thing I noticed from this thread is my portion sizes are horrendously large!! I would be so hungry after some of the meals on here :)

im glad i looked at this thread, ive been doing slimming world for a while now and the last 2 weeks i have only lost 1.5 which is good but not for me i usually get 2 or more, if i get 1.5 one week i get a bigger loss the week after but not recently so i thought i would give this a go.
Im just looking for some advice really, just to see if you think that my diary for today looks ok?

I had a banana at 9am, followed by weetabix and milk at 11am( HexA&B)
for lunch i had subway salad with ham and a veg soup - i think thats over 2/3 superfree, i also had a little sauce which i syned at 5
dinner is lentil soup with mango after
snacks will be 1 yoghurt, jalapenos and pickles, some strawberries later.

Does this look ok? i will also need to get thinking of meals for the rest of the week too now:)

OMG SarJay, your weightloss is FANTASTIC! i was 21st when i started 3 weeks ago, and I hope u dont mind but youve inspired me and given me hope it CAN be done. Thank you xx

I've not done Success Express for a while but wanted to ask if this looks ok as a Success Express breakfast please?

image-3585642660.jpg

I've got HEB of porridge with milk from HEA then strawberries, pineapple & watermelon.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I would say so. You definitely have the two thirds super free and it does say you can add your healthy extras in as part of your meal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sat 24th Aug 2013
Success Express Day

Breakfast:
35g porridge oats (HEB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HEA)
Pineapple
Strawberries
Watermelon

Lunch:
Cheese & Pickle sandwich (13 syns)
Crisps (4 syns)
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Red onion
Spring onion
Red & green peppers
Beetroot
Celery

Dinner:
Chicken
Mushrooms
Red onions
Red & yellow peppers
Green beans
Red chillies
Carrots
Bean sprouts
Soy sauce
Actifry chips
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Spring onion
Yellow peppers

Snack:
HiFi bar (HEB)

Syns today: 17

image-1142358036.jpg

image-1828321588.jpg

image-2375069647.jpg

Last edited:
i tried Succes Express last week and lost 3lb (i was naughty one day and had a bottler of wine) was chuffed with the 3lb and hope my weight loss continues again this week, but can u do success express week after week or is it just a one off thing?

First attempt at SE, can you check out my menu, I'm a little unsure about lunch.

Breakfast: shredded wheat, banana and strawberries.... HEB and A used
Lunch: Mug shot minestrone with a huge salad
Dinner: Hotpot ratatouille with salad

Snack on fruit and free yogurts, 2nd HEA coming from milk in tea and 2nd HEB will be 2 hi-fi bars (light) at some point

Thanks in advance

First attempt at SE, can you check out my menu, I'm a little unsure about lunch.

Breakfast: shredded wheat, banana and strawberries.... HEB and A used
Lunch: Mug shot minestrone with a huge salad
Dinner: Hotpot ratatouille with salad

Snack on fruit and free yogurts, 2nd HEA coming from milk in tea and 2nd HEB will be 2 hi-fi bars (light) at some point

Thanks in advance

Hi, Menu is looking good but you will have to take the highest syn value for the mug shot, so it will need to be counted as 11 syns. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back