Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi first time post (hope I've done it right). Just wanted to check when I'm following success express can I still drink diet coke etc, or does it have to be water only?

Hi first time post (hope I've done it right). Just wanted to check when I'm following success express can I still drink diet coke etc, or does it have to be water only?

Hi Hun
Yes you can still drink any syn free drinks like diet coke, tea, coffee, herbal teas and squash x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

I'm attempting to have a couple of SE days ahead of my WI on Friday. I lost 1lb last week and have tried to up my Superfree this week, but I feel heavier rather than lighter. Unfortunately, * week is approaching so I'm hoping that drinking plenty of water and doing a few SE days will help me to avoid a gain at my next weigh in.

I was a little confused about the snacking rule, I plan to use 1 HExB and 7 syns on snacks. Other snacks are superfree (apples and satsumas). Would this be ok, or do syns and healthy extras have to be incorporated into meals?

I am new to this so any comments or nuggets of advice are very much welcome.

Thanks x

SE Day

Breakfast:
- blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- 2 spoons of total 0% Greek yogurt

Snack:
- Apple

Lunch:
- Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Soup (butternut squash, red and yellow peppers, red onion, garlic, vine ripened tomatoes, lemon juice)
- 1 x 60g wholemeal roll (HExB)

Dinner:
- Pizza Topped Chicken (chicken breast, tomato puree, onions, garlic, roasted peppers)
- 2/3 plate of salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, peppers and beetroot)

Other:
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- 2 satsumas
- Options (2 syns)
- Freddo (5 syns)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml skimmed milk
Healthy Extra B: 1 x 60g wholemeal roll
1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 7

So as I have written on every thread I have responded to I have put on 3lbs in 3 weeks - I refuse to stay at meetings those weeks as I am truly mortified and would rather run away than face up to reality (which is it's all my fault) :(
Anyway this thread may just be my godsend and I am as on tomorrow on success express!!!!

Had an express day today

Breakfast: Bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms

Lunch: Moroccan chickpea soup from sw soups book, 45g feta (HeA), ham salad sandwich (HeB bread)

Snack: Strawberries, raspberries, fat free fromage frais

Dinner: Ex-lean mince with carrots, onion, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli with small amount of plain mash

Snack: More strawberries with fat free yoghurt (2 syns I think) 30g dark chocolate (8ish syns)

I've eaten loads today and I think I still have a 2nd HeB to use but I dont want it

You can eat your healthy extras and syns any time as snacks. But any other snacks must be superfree not free. So no grabbing mugshots or crab sticks, ham, eggs etc :)

So as I have written on every thread I have responded to I have put on 3lbs in 3 weeks - I refuse to stay at meetings those weeks as I am truly mortified and would rather run away than face up to reality (which is it's all my fault) :(
Anyway this thread may just be my godsend and I am as on tomorrow on success express!!!!

Hi Minniemouse
Do you know why you are up?
Maybe start by doing a food diary? Or a SAS Log??
it could be you lost sight why you started in the first place, make a list and it could be the kick you need to start your weight lose again.

But look don't be 'mortified', your not the first to gain and you won't be the last either. We have all being there and will be again:)

Best of luck xx

You can eat your healthy extras and syns any time as snacks. But any other snacks must be superfree not free. So no grabbing mugshots or crab sticks, ham, eggs etc :)

Thank you for clearing this up for me, Bunnylush. Much appreciated :D

Hi Vicky,
Thank you for your kind words! I have no idea why I'm up - I've just started to do a good diary on SW website! I think from the first gain I gave up... And ate what I wanted lying to myself in doing so! Can you just confirm that when I do success express I can have 2 hxb and 2 hxa?

This all is very helpful, I'm very new to this and just trying to get my head around everything! Thanks for the info x

Has anyone got a meal planner or some fresh ideas for a newbie starting sw success express (as I haven't got a clue and I'm researching everything) I hope you can help!
thanks

Hi Vicky,
Thank you for your kind words! I have no idea why I'm up - I've just started to do a good diary on SW website! I think from the first gain I gave up... And ate what I wanted lying to myself in doing so! Can you just confirm that when I do success express I can have 2 hxb and 2 hxa?

Hi minniemouse23

yes for success express it is one or two hxa and two hxa.

The main part is that two thirds of your plate has to be super free food, not free food. And always count the highest syn values. Also SNACKS need to be superfree food not free food as they would be a syn, but free food on your plate as part of a meal is free just syn when it is a snack.

There are diaries online that you can print off that have the set up for success express or you can ask your consultant for some they are very helpful.

Good luck

Hi Debb Morris

There is a menu plan on slimming world website that I found very helpful and I just adapted it for my taste, it is a good starting off point.

3rd SE day this week Hopefully clawed back something after my blowout during the week
Tomorrow will tell all

I've done the odd day here and there before with SE (on EE plan every other day) and always found it a bit of a boost - the odd extra lb or 2 off here and there. Going for it this week with 3 days straight. Has reached 8.5st award a few weeks ago then went on 2 week honeymoon and put 0.5st back on. Have lost 6 lbs of it over the last two weigh ins (3 each week) but really want to get back to a point where I am ahead of where I left off. If I can get myself closer to 9st off then I am only 2st from target since starting last Feb (2013)!

Day 1 (Sunday) : Brekkie - 35g Wheaties (HEB) and 250ml semi skimmed milk(HEA) followed by a bowl of fruit salad (mango, blueberries, apple, melon, strawberries, orange, grapes)
Snack - orange and apple
Lunch - BFree wrap (HEB), bacon, 30g cheddar (HEA), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, carrot plus carrot and cucumber sticks
Snack - orange and grapes
Dinner - small cod fillet, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, peas
Syns (11) - freddo (5), curly wurly (6)
Body Magic - 1hr aqua aerobics

Day 2 (Monday) : Brekkie - 35g Wheaties (HEB) and 250ml semi skimmed milk(HEA) followed by a banana and apple
Snack - orange and apple
Lunch - Jacket potato with peas and sweetcorn topped with 30g cheddar (HEA) and a side salad of lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, tomato, peppers and carrot followed by a mango/melon/pineapple salad
Snack - 2 slices wholemeal 400g (HEB)
Dinner - Diet coke chicken, SW chips, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, carrot, beetroot
Syns (10) - freddo (5), treatsize maltesers (5)
Body Magic - 1hr Zumba

Day 3 (Tuesday) :Brekkie - 35g Wheaties (HEB) and 250ml semi skimmed milk(HEA) followed by a banana and apple
Snack - orange and apple
Lunch - Chicken breast skewer, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, carrot, beetroot followed by mango/melon/pineapple salad
Snack - 2 slices wholemeal 400g (HEB) and 30g cheddar (HEA)
Dinner - grilled chicken breast, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, peas
Syns (11) - freddo (5), curly wurly (6)
Body Magic - 1hr Zumba

Wish me luck - will post back up after weigh in next Thursday how I got on!

Here to subscribe... Have the say the first post has made this easy to understand... Need the boost, seem to be a bit stuck either staying the same or only having very small losses.

I'm thinking of giving Success express a go tomorrow, this is what I'm planning on having, does it sound OK?

Breakfast
2 weetabix and 250ml semi skimmed milk HEA and B
Bowl of Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes

Lunch
Salmon fillet with brocolli, carrots and green beans
FF yogurt

Dinner
Slow cooked chicken curry (2syns for schwartz packet)
Rice
Celery, tomato, pepper and cucumber

Not sure what I could have for my second lot of hex?! Still feel like this is eating a lot?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back