Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a diary? It may be that you're not eating enough superfree...

I keep a excel SW food diary, I can share with you my SE days if you'd like? I've had losses of up to 4lb a week when I've done 3 to 4 SE days. Let me know x

I keep a excel SW food diary, I can share with you my SE days if you'd like? I've had losses of up to 4lb a week when I've done 3 to 4 SE days. Let me know x

Oh yes please, that would great.... I think I have been eating loads of super free and super speed too. Would love to see your diary... 4 lb a week is fantastic :0)

Oh yes please, that would great.... I think I have been eating loads of super free and super speed too. Would love to see your diary... 4 lb a week is fantastic :0)

Sure! Not sure if you can work out the below but i lost 4lb on the WC 26th May by doing just 2 SE days... (I never usually write down Saturday's on my food diary as my syns are normally always over because of the booze :p)

SUN 25TH MAYEXTRA EASY
FREESUPER FREE SYNSHEX AHEX B
HAM SLICES X 3TOMATOES100G HECK CHICKEN SAUSAGE1 1 HIFI BAR
BAKED BEANSMUSHROOMS4 ROAST POTATOES (TOBY CARVERY)6
EGGS X 3CUCUMBER1 STUFFING BALL (TOBY CARVERY)2
BACONRED ONION1 SMALL YORKSHIRE PUD (TOBY CARVERY)4
PASTARUNNER BEANS2 LADELS VEGETARIAN GRAVY (TOBY CARVERY)2TOTAL SYNS USED16.5
FAT FREE FROMAGE FRAISCARROTS1 TBSP CRANBERRY SAUCE (TOBY CARVERY)1.5
GAMMONPEAS
PORKRED CABBAGE
BEEFONION
TURKEY
MON 26TH MAYEXTRA EASY
MULLER LIGHTBANANATESCO FINEST MERINGUE NEST2.51 MINI BABYBEL LIGHT2 HIFI LIGHT BARS
EGGS X 2MUSHROOM1 TSP CHOC SHOT0.5
BAKED BEANSGRAPES2 MINSTRELS2
BACONMELON
PASTAMANGO TOTAL SYNS USED5
FAT FREE FROMAGE FRAISPINEAPPLE
STEAKTOMATO
EXTRA LEAN BEEF MINCECUCUMBER
JACKET POTATORED ONION
CHICKENLETTUCE
QUARKRADISH
FAT FREE NATURAL YOGHURTPEPPER
COURGETTE
ONION
MIXED BERRIES
TUE 27TH MAYEXTRA EASY
MULLER LIGHTBANANA1 DORITO CHIP13 MINI BABYBEL LIGHTSHIFI BAR
CHICKENMIXED FROZEN BERRIES
POTATO WEDGESPEPPER
HAMCOURGETTE
ONION TOTAL SYNS USED1
LETTUCE
CUCUMBER
RADDISH
GHERKIN
ORANGE
COS LETTUCE
WED 28TH MAYEXTRA EASY
HAMBANANA1 TSP CHOC SHOT0.5 HIFI BAR
MULLER LIGHTSTRAWBERRYMERINGUE NEST2.5
PASTABLUEBERRY2 MINSTERELS2
EGGRASPBERRY
CHICKENBLACKBERRY TOTAL SYNS USED5
FAT FREE FROMAGE FRAISRED ONION
EXTRA LEAN BEEF MINCETOMATO
POTATOCOURGETTE
SWEETCORNCUCUMBER
KIDNEY BEANS IN CHILLI SAUCEPEPPERS
QUARKRADDISH
MANDARIN
MANGO
PINEAPPLE
ONION
MUSHROOM
PASSATTA
BEETROOT
RED CABBAGE
MIXED FROZEN BERRIES
THU 29TH MAYSUCCESS EXPRESS
HAM SLICE X 1MIXED BERRIES2 MINSTERELS2350ML SKIMMED MILK35G PORRIDGE OATS
CHICKENBANANA
LETTUCE HIFI BAR
CUCUMBER
RADDISH TOTAL SYNS USED2
PEPPERS
RED ONION
SPRING ONION
TOMATO
EGGS X 2
MANGO
ORANGE
MULLER LIGHT
PINEAPPLE
SPINACH
COURGETTE
FRI 30TH MAYSUCCESS EXPRESS
CHICKENMIXED BERRIES HIFI BAR
BANANA
MULLER LIGHT
MANGO
EGG TOTAL SYNS USED0
LETTUCE
RADDISH
PEPPERS
CUCUMBER
SPRING ONION
ORANGE
GRAPES

Wow-a-wee, just by reading that then... Hmmm.. I don't think I was eating nearly enough super free.... Thank you ever so much... Really need all the help I can get... I will certainly creat a spread sheet the same and at the end of each week record my weigh in results... You lost 4 lb just doing 2 express success days a week and having naughty Saturdays, that's amazing! Do you do any exercising too?

Wow-a-wee, just by reading that then... Hmmm.. I don't think I was eating nearly enough super free.... Thank you ever so much... Really need all the help I can get... I will certainly creat a spread sheet the same and at the end of each week record my weigh in results... You lost 4 lb just doing 2 express success days a week and having naughty Saturdays, that's amazing! Do you do any exercising too?

That was just on the WC 26th May - however I keep my syns down to around 5 a day - I never usually go over that. And in terms of exercise each week I do the following -
Monday - Gym
Tuesday - Spinning
Wednesday - Body Conditioning
Thursday - Gym
Friday - Insanity
Saturday - Gym
Sunday - Gym

So yeah I am pretty active! x

That was just on the WC 26th May - however I keep my syns down to around 5 a day - I never usually go over that. And in terms of exercise each week I do the following -
Monday - Gym
Tuesday - Spinning
Wednesday - Body Conditioning
Thursday - Gym
Friday - Insanity
Saturday - Gym
Sunday - Gym

So yeah I am pretty active! x

Lol... Now that amount of exercise must make a huge difference! Do a session everyday is inspiring!

Lol... Now that amount of exercise must make a huge difference! Do a session everyday is inspiring!

However i'm building a lot of muscle at the minute so my weight loss has slowed down dramatically!

I won't challenge you to an arm wrestle lol.... I walk a lot as I have two dogs.... I am also lucky that we have a pool at work so now the weather is nice I can swim every night.

I won't challenge you to an arm wrestle lol.... I walk a lot as I have two dogs.... I am also lucky that we have a pool at work so now the weather is nice I can swim every night.
That's so nice! My gym have a pool but it's always so congested you can't have a decent swim without bumping into someone else!

I'd like to try and do maybe one or two days a week where I do this but the free food having to come from the green and red days free food is confusing me as surely then you can't have meat (not free on a green day) and you can't have potatoes/pasta etc as not free on a red day? Bit lost and confused can anyone help?

I'd like to try and do maybe one or two days a week where I do this but the free food having to come from the green and red days free food is confusing me as surely then you can't have meat (not free on a green day) and you can't have potatoes/pasta etc as not free on a red day? Bit lost and confused can anyone help?

If you have an extra easy day then you can have free food from both red and green days so meat and pasta but only one healthy extra a and b.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just started day 1 of success express as i thought i'd give it a go for a week, todays menu is
Breakfast - fat free natural yogurt, banana, strawberries, grapes and heb museli
Lunch - carrot & coriander soup homemade, heb wholemeal bread, satsuma
Dinner - diced beef, 100ml gravy, carrots, mushrooms, brocolli, onions, garlic, celery
Snacks - pineapple, satsuma, green tea, carrot sticks & phili light, hot choc (hea milk & 1 tsp cocoa)

Sorr don`t mean to be picky but eggs and mullerlight are not superfree, just free. Still you are doing well so why worry.

S express is its own thing not red or green or it would be confusing. Being as your only having a tiny portion of carb/ meat/ fish in your meal. No free food between meals.

Sorr don`t mean to be picky but eggs and mullerlight are not superfree, just free. Still you are doing well so why worry.

eggs and fat free dairy become super free on success express only

I'm having a second go at a 'mini' Success Express challenge starting tomorrow, hoping to stick with it for the next 6 days to my final June WI.

I have a big weekend away with the girls coming up on the first weekend of July and then no major plans until August bank holiday - I was thinking of starting a 2 week Success Express Challenge when I return from my weekend away to rid any potential weekend damage (...and to really up my superfree). Has anyone completed 2 consecutive SE weeks? If so, how did you find it? x

I haven't personally but i know someone who did and said it wasn't worth it on the second week, she lost 8lb in her first week but 1.5 on the second xx

[h=4]​This might help :-

Snack on Superfree Foods
[/h]Between meals, for starters and desserts, enjoy Superfree Foods – fresh or frozen fruit and vegetables. You can also enjoy Free Foods such as eggs, fat free dairy products eg Mullerlight yogurts and vegetable proteins such as Quorn and tofu.

I haven't personally but i know someone who did and said it wasn't worth it on the second week, she lost 8lb in her first week but 1.5 on the second xx

I might try one week or do a week and a half then to take me to my WI days. Thanks for that info! I really appreciate it! xx

P.s 8lbs in one week... amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back