Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might try one week or do a week and a half then to take me to my WI days. Thanks for that info! I really appreciate it! xx

P.s 8lbs in one week... amazing!

The greatest loser in my group has done SE for 5 out of the 7 days and is losing 3-4lb a week by doing this - perhaps thats the way to do it instead of doing SE for the entire week?

The greatest loser in my group has done SE for 5 out of the 7 days and is losing 3-4lb a week by doing this - perhaps thats the way to do it instead of doing SE for the entire week?

That sounds like a really good idea! I've booked a holiday today (11 weeks and counting), however I have 2 weekends away with friends already planned. I'm trying to maximise my losses before I go. I think I'll try this! It sounds like a great way to break things up.

Thank you for the tip. x

That sounds like a really good idea! I've booked a holiday today (11 weeks and counting), however I have 2 weekends away with friends already planned. I'm trying to maximise my losses before I go. I think I'll try this! It sounds like a great way to break things up. Thank you for the tip. x

He does EE on weekends and then SE during the week x

He does EE on weekends and then SE during the week x

I'll be doing that myself from now on I think! I can make the most of my weekend Fakeaways, BBQs and Sunday Roast. Thank you for your advice.

Have a lovely weekend x

eggs and fat free dairy become super free on success express only

WOW I didn't know this...they do not make that very clear in the book

Hi sorry if this has already been answered but tryin success express and i had 2 healthy extras left over tonight so had cheese on toast then a bowl of fruit. Just want to check that was ok for a snack as i have read somewhere it ment to be just 3 meals a day and i had already had me 3 meals for the day?

Excellent...will try it for a few days to speed up the weightloss

I think i need to try this while im immobile to stop any gain

Just read through all the pages and feel like a lie down!!! Will give it a go from today

My SE menu for the day :)

B: Fruit and Granola Parfait - Blueberries, raspberries and cherries topped with a Brooklea fat free Greek style lemon yogurt and Special K granola

L: Chicken and Mango Salad - Grilled chicken breast, watercress, rocket, spinach, spring onions, tomatoes, cucumber, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper and mango.

D: Ginger Pork Stir Fry - Lean pork loin steak, ginger, garlic, spring onion, soy sauce, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, babycorn, mangetout and beansprouts.

Snacks: 1 apple, slice of watermelon, Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight Bar, 1 sachet Options (2), 1 Dreemy bar (3.5)

HExA: 350ml skimmed milk
HExB: 30g Special K Granola
HExB: 1 x Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight Bar

Syns: 5.5/15

My SE menu for the day :)

B: Fruit and Granola Parfait - Blueberries, raspberries and cherries topped with a Brooklea fat free Greek style lemon yogurt and Special K granola

L: Chicken and Mango Salad - Grilled chicken breast, watercress, rocket, spinach, spring onions, tomatoes, cucumber, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper and mango.

D: Ginger Pork Stir Fry - Lean pork loin steak, ginger, garlic, spring onion, soy sauce, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, babycorn, mangetout and beansprouts.

Snacks: 1 apple, slice of watermelon, Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight Bar, 1 sachet Options (2), 1 Dreemy bar (3.5)

HExA: 350ml skimmed milk
HExB: 30g Special K Granola
HExB: 1 x Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight Bar

Syns: 5.5/15

Mmmmmm that all sounds so good its making me hungry

I have not been on mini mins for ages but am going to be giving success express a go as I have been stuck in a rut for too long. Great thread with lots of ideas to inspire me......wish me luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back