Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's SE Menu

B: Fruit and Granola Parfait- Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries, Total 0% Greek Yogurt and Special K Cranberry, Pumpkin seed and almond Granola

L: Roast ham and egg salad - 2 slices of oven roasted lean ham, 1 boiled egg, watercress, spinach, rocket, cucumber, tomato, roasted red pepper, beetroot and red onion

D: Fish and Chips - 2 slices of Warburtons wholemeal 400g loaf, 1 piece of cod, Egg, carrot fries, salad (vegetables as above), lemon

Snacks: slice of watermelon, 1 nectarine, 1 apple 1 Brooklea Greek Style Fat Free Coconut and Vanilla yogurt, 1 sachet of Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns) and 6 white chocolate Mikado (3 Syns)

HExA: 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB: 30g Special K Granola
HExB: 2 slices Warburtons 400g Wholemeal loaf

Syns: 5/15

So its 2heb on SE? Does that mean i can have 2more benefit light bars without syning them?

Yep, 1 or 2 hex a and 2 hex b. This only works if you make sure you have at least 2/3 of your meal superfree and only snack on superfree as well.

Excellent thank you

Day 3 of SE this week

B: Tropical Fruit Bowl - Mango, kiwi, pineapple and papaya topped with total 0% Greek yogurt

L: Salmon Salad Sandwich - Smoked salmon, 2 slices of Warburtons 400g wholemeal loaf, mixed leaves, cucumber, onion and tomato. Followed by watermelon slices.

D: Chicken and King Prawn Dopiaza with Cauliflower rice and Kerala salad (minus the coconut)

Snacks: 2 x Alpen light, one nectarine, strawberries and 1 x coconut and vanilla Fat Free Greek style Brooklea yogurt

HExA: 350ml skimmed milk

HExB: 2 x slices of bread (400g loaf)
HExB: 2 x Alpen Light

Syns: I've not planned in my Syns yet but they will no doubt be spent on some form of chocolate :)

Just had a huge bowls of strawberries for lunch to use them up as they were beginning to go off a d am full up now

Must get some melon this week as getting a bit fed up of just berries..tried aldi frozen berries today ...redcurrantsblack currents blackberries and raspberries but they were so tart i prefer fresh

Hi here's my se menu, planning to eat out at the slug and lettuce later but can still do this

B bacon tomatoes mushrooms melon

Lunch jacket potato, spicy veg, salad and feta

image-3933153813.jpg

Followed by banana and yogurt

Tea prawn and asparagus salad and poached egg at slug (no dressing)

Hea 45g feta
Hea 60g low low
Heb hifi bar
Heb oil used in cooking at slug

Syns
Baked crisps 5
Hot choc 2.0
Melba toast 1.5
Total 8.5

Yesterday;

B - overnight oats, raspberries, nectarine
L - ham, baby bel, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, gherkins, aldi Greek yoghurt, banana, donut peach
D - fakeaway kebab, ww pitta, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, 1 syn coleslaw, 1 syn garlic mayo, 1 syn tzatziki, melon, cherries

snacks- cherries, freddo

Crack on! It's good for you! Try to have some veg too though for different nutrients :)

Now veg i struggle with I'm ok with onions and mushrooms but don't like a lot else and don't like salads so any ideas would be welcome?

Just keep trying different things in different ways.

I'm not a massive fan of aubergine so I chop it up really small and put in my sauces (chilli, curry, bolognese etc) you could also try grating things into it eg carrots or courgettes.

You could try roasting veg - onions, butternut squash, baby carrots, courgette, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus - with frylight and some salt to other seasoning.

Keep trying then and you'll find some that you like.

Thanks so much..peppers and garlic i can try today for a bit more variety..and build from that..

Dinner tonight will have added roasted veggies fried in frylight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back